2. delvi__acevedo

BMW 335d

X2 is a single turbo on the 535d heck is 10hp less than the twin turbo 335d
  3. delvi__acevedo

BMW 335d

Looks fantastic!!
  4. delvi__acevedo

BMW 335d

after you tune my car now my X5 feels powerless, we need to get it done asap:D
  5. delvi__acevedo

BMW 335d

The color on mine is Blue water metallic it does looks a bit like Space grey. I did had a 07 X5 4.8i on SG color, love it too. SSBMWO? lol
  6. delvi__acevedo

BMW 335d

I pick up mine in August 1st with 26K miles and is now at 33K im in love with the car:D
  7. delvi__acevedo

BMW 335d

I have a 2011 335d sport, it was tune by Jeff(rocketchip) and it just drives fantastic, the suspension is a bit firm compared to the E class I had previous but I think is because the run flat tires.
  8. delvi__acevedo

BMW X5 35d

I have a 2011 and I have no problems at all, I love it. I would recommend that you go with a 2010 and up instead of a 2009 because the 2010 and up have the updated CIC iDrive and is a big step up from the old CCC iDrive that the 09' have. Also take your time and try to fine one with all (or...
  9. delvi__acevedo

TDIClub Secret Society of Benz Owners (SSBO)

Nice color!!! The thermostat was the first item I changed :)
  10. delvi__acevedo

This is how it's done: BMW 6-cylinder triple-turbo x50d

Nice!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. delvi__acevedo

What did you do to your car today?

Wash and wax her up and clean up the engine bay
  12. delvi__acevedo

Yesterday My E320 CDI got rocketchip stage 1 all I can say is wow, I don't know know why I waited so long, turn the car in to a monster :D:D Side effect Want to keep driving non stop, even after a 3.5 hour drive. :eek: The rear tires will need to be changed more often. Really difficult to...
  13. delvi__acevedo

TDIClub Secret Society of Benz Owners (SSBO)

Rocketchip Jeff Chipped my E320 CDI today with stage 1 and is amazing, way much better than my KD box, is really responsive, power output is very linear Im in love again:D Thanks Jeff.
  14. delvi__acevedo

I also wanted the DWS. But somebody on the MB forum was having some vibration issues and after spending lots of $$ he found that the problem was his brand new set of conti's but I don't think they where DWS.
  15. delvi__acevedo

removed the snow tires and installed a new set of Michelin pilot sport A/S in to the CDI
  16. delvi__acevedo

HD amps Nice!!, those are the best!