Search results

1. C

VW CC seats retrofit into the JSW

Hello, I will not take the credit for this. the credit goes to TJ Cannon on Facebook, CC seats in the sportwagen. This is what I did and it worked for me. There could be better ways to go about it, but this was what I figured out without access to diagrams or VCDS or anything. These seats...
  2. C

2013 Jetta TDI throwing code P0401, P0299 and P026A....

Hello, the car has barely 85k miles, we have it for 2 years, bought at 40k miles. completely stock. now the car drives pisspoor limp mode with unusual noises at 2k rpm. sometimes engine bucks/struggles. tail pipe is black as of lately for 2 weeks? the issues started yesterday. have anyone...
  3. C

2015 CVCA oil pan gasket leaking

Hello, she has about 95k miles and leaks some oil on the passenger side. what procedure do I need to do with this? I searched and not much info. I don't seem to find an gasket for this, it seems to be pointing to RTV adhesives. I will be doing the job once the oil change is due. in 8k miles...
  4. C

dreaded P00AF - Actuator module being "stuck"

yep.... got the CEL on and off yesterday then last night it stays on and infamous limp mode. here's the graph...
  5. C

roof rails removal and plugged?

Have anyone done this? They are noisy and started to leak.
  6. C

clock spring failure on the 2015....

Hello, the dreaded airbag light came on. scanned it with my obd11 and yep.... clock spring. can anyone else chime in if they have same issues and what was the resolution? I am leaning to the decision on buying a new one. OBD11: 10001B - Driver airbag igniter Resistance too high
  7. C

Rear view camera and RCD510 swap

Hello, I am upgrading my 2014 JSW with new radio and camera etc. What will the 2013 Jetta TDI sedan need in order to make it work? I will donate my old RCD510 and camera and camera module to that car by surprise.
  8. C

Balance Shaft Delete for CKRA?

hmmmm would the BSM delete kit fit into the CKRA? its designed for CBEA as I suspect CKRA do have similar design as CBEA on the bottom since they all are EA189 engine family...
  9. C

WTB: 2010-15 MK5/6/B7 stock air intake

Hello, my intake box is going bad as many bolts on it are stripped by the so called mechanics at VW. on the recent DSG service by myself, I almost could not get it out. there wont be a next time.... lol. the part is 3C0129607BP, VW wants nearly $300-400 for it...
  10. C

shark fin antenna leaking....

Hello, did anyone have issues with the shark fin antenna? ie: leaking. if so, what was the solution? I have been looking for a correct replacement but too many variables out there that got my eyes crossed.... ha.... my JSW dont have navi/pano roof option (solid roof JSW if that helps)
  11. C

No heat on the floor vents but cold air only?

Hello, When it gets very chilly outside, you will want heater to go to the floor vents to keep your feet/legs warm but you get cold air coming to the floor, but your defrost mode or vents blows very hot air which means you will need to press Recirc and press AC buttons and hold both until AC...
  12. C

No heat on the floor vents?

Hello, When it gets very chilly outside, you will want heater to go to the floor vents to keep your feet/legs warm but you get cold air coming to the floor, but your defrost mode or vents blows very hot air which means you will need to press Recirc and press AC buttons and hold both until AC...
  13. C

dreaded P0672 on CKRA for the 3rd time!

Hello, (this is for my friend's 2013 Passat with CKRA motor) this is 3rd time in 2 years that it has failed. VW had harness and 4 glow plugs replaced (TWICE), exact same code pops on within 6 months to a year. now it popped up today. bought the Passat at 80k miles and now 124k miles. now she...
  14. C

NMS Passat HVAC blower fan recommendation?

Hello, I have been struggling to find a correct and good brand fan for my gf's 2015 B7 NMS TDI as it blows weak all the way on fan speed selection, turns it at max it feels like it's blowing between 1-2 speed, goes on highway speed at least 65+ mph, it blows better.... unacceptable for having 2...
  15. C

2015 Passat TDI SE HVAC blower fan recommendation?

Hello, I have been struggling to find a correct and good brand fan for my gf's 2015 B7 NMS TDI as it blows weak all the way on fan speed selection, turns it at max it feels like it's blowing between 1-2 speed, goes on highway speed at least 65+ mph, it blows better.... unacceptable for having 2...
  16. C

New vw oem battery and stumped w/ xmas lights

Hello, I am stumped with this 2015 Passat TDI, old oem battery was weak for a week or two, replaced with their recommended vw oem battery which I had was “primitive” battery that was installed in this car as former buyback car with CPO. After new battery is in, the dreaded christmas lights on...
  17. C

new battery installed and xmas lights on dash (stubbornly)

Hello, been trying to get this resolved for a week and half, I am exhausted. also engine fans doesnt engage at all. it started to act like this right before cheap vw oem battery went. then placed a correct oem vw battery, everything goes like shown below, (I took out some of no fault on VCDS to...
  18. C

WTB Hex+Can cable

Hello, my friend with 2013 Passat has CEL on, he is 2 hours away from where I am, I have HEX+Can unlimited vin but too far to go back and forth, do anyone have one to sell that they no longer need?
  19. C

gone to scrap: 46k original miles CJAA turbo

Hello, I have a nice original CJAA turbo and I upgraded to CR170 and no longer needs this. It needs a good home. No wiggle or play, just perfectly smooth impeller. Looking for $300 plus shipping. Will send pics for those interested. (Priced changed as of 5/13/21) Sent from my iPhone using...
  20. C

P3 gauge for drivers side for 2009-14 JSW/Golf

Hello, I no longer need it so I'm putting mine for sale. It's in excellent condition. asking $200 plus shipping. (vent and gauge combo) http://www.p3cars.com/volkswagen/vw-golf-gti-rabbit/obd2-multi-gauge-v2-vw-mk6-golf-jsw-tdi-2008-2014/#product-videos