Search results

1. Riflesmith

5 Speed Swap for sale with extras - Utah

Installed an 02M transmission in my wagon. As a result, I have a 5-speed swap kit available for sale. Here is a complete list of available parts: - 02J 5-speed transmission (EGR coded) with .622:1 5th gear installed. Recently new 5th gear synchronizer and slider gear. Also have the stock 5th...
  2. Riflesmith

For Sale: 2003 Jetta Wagon 5 Speed, Many Extras

I am selling my 2003 Jetta Wagon, rebadged to Bora. Here is a list of what I have done to it: ALH engine bored to 81.5mm for BHW oversized pistons. Rosten rods with ARP bolts. Pistons/rods weight-balanced by Frank Irving. ARP head studs. Frank Irving Stage II Cam. Frank Irving Injectors (222...
  3. Riflesmith

FS: Hankook Kynergy GT 215/55/17 from 2015 Passat Utah

Set of four Hankook Kynergy GT 215/55/17 from 2015 Passat. Removed at 650 miles. $300 picked up. Will not ship.
  4. Riflesmith

Torque Plate for ALH Build

Morphed a junk cylinder head into a torque plate for the engine build I am doing for my wagon.
  5. Riflesmith

FS: Long Beach Wheels with Tires - Utah

17" Long Beach Wheels with Continental PureContact tires. 5K miles on tires. Please use link to my local ad for details and photos. https://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=31478135&cat=600
  6. Riflesmith

FS: ALH Intakes and EGR Valve/Cooler - Utah

2 clean ALH intakes: $50 each plus shipping. You know what they look like. Good EGR valve with fully intact anti-shudder valve: $50 plus shipping. http://pics.tdiclub.com/data/500/Keith_s_VW_Parts_6-7-13_with_calf_060.JPG EGR cooler: $40 plus shipping...
  7. Riflesmith

FS: 2003 Jetta GLS TDI 5 speed Utah

150K miles. All stock except race pipe. Clean intake manifold one year ago. Cooper CS4 tires (all but new). Car is silver and looks good. Pictures to come. $7,200. Car located in Provo, UT. http://pics.tdiclub.com/showphoto.php?photo=106100&title=image516&cat=6169...
  8. Riflesmith

Clean ALH Intake Manifold for sale

$90 plus shipping. It is clear of all the EGR gunk and is from an '03. I upgraded to a PD 150 manifold.
  9. Riflesmith

Great Utah Exhaust Shop

Recently had stainless exhaust kits installed on both of my '03 TDIs. Rick's Muffler in Orem is a father-son operated business. I found them friendly and cooperative to work with. They will let you "supervise" as they work, and their prices are reasonable. Ordinarily, I do all of my own work...
  10. Riflesmith

FS: ALH & BEW Parts

BEW Intake Manifold (unaltered) SOLD BEW EGR Cooler Sold ALH EGR Valve with intact hoses and electrical connection; $50 ALH EGR Coolers $50 ALH Turbo Oil Supply Line including banjo bolt and new copper seals $60. The line is quite new. Only used for 2 weeks. N18 Valves...
  11. Riflesmith

Engine Specifications

As a prospective TDI buyer, I would like to know some of the engine specifications. Bore x stroke, compression ratio, overhead cam/pushrod, maximum boost on stock engines, maximum recommended exhaust gas temperature. Any information in this area will be appreciated. ------------------ 1999...