Search results

1. Phoenix42

Autel MaxiTPMS TS508 loaner?

Long time no chat all. Seeking to borrow TS508 or similar to clone a set of TMPS sensors on a new non-VW car. Not sure if this is a necessary with VW's, but hoping someone can direct me. Thx
  2. Phoenix42

1-1-2015 Ho5G GTG

No Ho5G for us - I've come down with a cold - and nobody would be happy if I shared :( No, not the Irish Flu :p
  3. Phoenix42

1-1-2015 Ho5G GTG

@SnowCub - I think we'll be targeting on the morning side of things, before it gets too crowded, and then head home after lunch.
  4. Phoenix42

Ho5G Food Thread - 1/1/15

@LugNut - If I bring a crock-pot, can you bring it back? I figure you'll be there later then I'll be :) @Hamsterdiesel - Caira has requested snow, so she can go sledding, can you oblige?
  5. Phoenix42

Last Minute Friday - Kimballs & Bamboo

Ditto. It was good to see folks.
  6. Phoenix42

Last Minute Friday - Kimballs & Bamboo

Hmmm.... maybe we could have an early dinner and then pop over for dessert, I know the kids would not complain :D and I could bring the 3
  7. Phoenix42

Boston GTG: Soldier's Field Road? 11/23?

Are you planning for November already?
  8. Phoenix42

New Year's Day @ the Ho5G!

I've got two now! :eek:
  9. Phoenix42

Don't worry Iggy, they don't burn gassers at the Ho5G. BeetleGo we missed seeing you.
  10. Phoenix42

Ditto! Chris & Scott sorry we missed you. P&J thanks for the open house, it was great to see the TDI Family again.
  11. Phoenix42

Noted FYI kale is out of season... :(
  12. Phoenix42

Kale chips? Was that me Julie? It must have been years ago... I'll see if I can find some fresh kale.
  13. Phoenix42

Snowcub, what time are ye planning on being there? I might have one or both of the kiddos with me, and a sled for them to play on the back yard slope. Hmm....what to bring...
  14. Phoenix42

Oh! I wonder how the sledding will be this year...
  15. Phoenix42

I need a GTG!

We'll all just show up at Fulton's house un-invited. Bring beer, food & tools.
  16. Phoenix42

MA FF or FTh GTG

D'oh! I need to peak in more often. PS Anyone want a slightly used '97 Corolla :D
  17. Phoenix42

Wrecked 2000 Golf GLS, Eastern Mass - feeler

Yikes! Just heard about this today from PeterV. Glad to hear your son is okay, sorry to hear that he got so little time in it after all your work.
  18. Phoenix42

MA/NH Crowd - looking for a $3k car for teenager

Mike, I'll dig in the attic, I know I got stuff from John, just not sure where it ended up after 9 years and ~140k.
  19. Phoenix42

First Friday 5.4.12

Hey! I resemble that remark! :p