Search results

1. donDavide

Is Rocketchip still around? Need tune 11mm/VNT17

I heard through the grapevine he had a catastrophic event (apparently lost all of his equipment) and is currently not doing tunes. I wish him well and prayers in getting everything resolved
  2. donDavide

2011 JSW worth to buy for a teen

Buy it for yourself. Find a Toyota Corolla or Camry for the teen.
  3. donDavide

Is the langhorne PA VW still the one and I have 3k budget for Tdi what do you have am in MD DC VA area

Have you tried Alexandria VW? They are pretty straight forward, at least with me, they have their $799 processing fee and that's about it and there was some restrictions on VW financing ($10k mimimum and rate was a little high, but you can refi out w/o penalty) And they have a lot of CPOs there...
  4. donDavide

Tran Fluid

Neither does EBAY, Stockwiseauto and NAPA others listed.
  5. donDavide

Discounted TDI oil locator thread

And here is a link with the specific vehicle info form NAPA's website which says it is for a Common Rail Diesel,I can't see the back of bottle and doesn't list specs which is why again I said apparently...
  6. donDavide

I Did say "Apparently" for a reason.
  7. donDavide

Tran Fluid

FCP Euro has kits Liqui-moly and OEM https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/audi-vw-dsg-transmission-service-kit-liqui-moly-02e305051ckit2 https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/audi-vw-dsg-transmission-service-kit-02e305051ckit...
  8. donDavide

Google, Bing and DuckDuckGo
  9. donDavide

NAPA has Valvoline 5w30 Euro for $5.29 qt. Apparently 504/507.00 https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/VAR787301
  10. donDavide

I just got an Email from ID Part saying they made a special purchase on M1 ESP 5w30, but the email DOESN'T list a price and the price on the website listed $11.99 USD.
  11. donDavide

Thanks, I was Multi-tasking and left out the most important part. The 0W30 M1 ESP 507 was also the same price, didn't give it a thought (if i was way up north, well then maybe). I probably should have gotten some for the Jeep, but I had just ordered 10 liters of Pentosin 5w40 (MB229.51)(505.01...
  12. donDavide

Memorial Gathering for Oilhammer's son, St. Louis MO 04/22/17

Sending prayers to you and your family.
  13. donDavide

I got 36 qts of Mobil 1 ESP 5w30 at NAPA @ $5.99USD qt. I also bought it in Delaware, extra savings.
  14. donDavide

Totally Confused over MK7 Oil for 507

M1 ESP FORMULA M 5w40 is long gone, at least 3 years now,, that's why I went to Valvoline. Pentosynth HP2 lists same specs
  15. donDavide

Totally Confused over MK7 Oil for 507

Wally World has an MB229.52, Valvoline, also meets 505.01 for PD and AlH, 5w40, , They said (Valvoline) has a 5W30 that is 507.00, buy back to 5w 40, under $7qt, sometimes NAPA has for less than $6, i use in my Jeep CRD.
  16. donDavide

A TDI Warrior Has Passed Away!

RIP, prayers to the family.
  17. donDavide

Volkswagen exec reaffirms commitment to diesel: ‘Now it is absolutely clean’

I saw a leaf plugged in at Sonic the other day, not even a charging station, I just laughed knowing i didn't need fuel for several days.
  18. donDavide

2005 B5.5v Passat GLS TDi for sale $1500obo

Next up, B6 3.6 4Motion 2008, runs great, no issues, 89k miles.