Search results

1. 3L3M3NT

Rosten Rods, MK4 Shifter, GTB2260 CHRA, Front GLI Brake kit with 1.8T/VR6 spindles and control arms

I’m looking to sell some of my leftover TDI parts: The first item is the CHRA from the original GTB2260VK that came on a car I purchased in 2015. It was only on the car for 2,000 miles before I decided to upgrade to something bigger. The VNT mechanism has been modified to work with a VNT-17...
  2. 3L3M3NT

Fall 2021 Cruise/GTG in Sturgeon Bay, WI

CANCELLED! :cry: Schedule of events is as follows: We typically leave our shop around 9:15ish for a spirited cruise around Door County to check out some of the sites in the area along with the scenic roads that should have trees in their fall colors. The cruise usually lasts 3 hours or so...
  3. 3L3M3NT

HydroDiesel

If you’re looking to get the most out of your diesel engine, then try running HydroDiesel in your vehicle. http://trillion.energy/en/ I first learned about HydroDiesel a year ago from a YouTube video where the guy on Warped Perception put a Kohler Turbo Diesel engine in a go-kart. After...
  4. 3L3M3NT

GTB2260VK CHRA and clutch pedal

I’m looking to sell some of my leftover TDI parts: The first item is the CHRA from the original GTB2260VK that came on a car I purchased in 2015. It was only on the car for 2,000 miles before I decided to upgrade to something bigger. The only bad news is that when they shipped it back to me with...
  5. 3L3M3NT

WTB: Single PD150 Rosten Connecting Rod

I'm looking to buy a single PD150 Rosten connecting rod. I ended up melting a hole in cylinder 4 and when my friend/mechanic measured all of the connecting rods he noticed that the connecting rod that was in cylinder 4 was 3 thousandths shorter than the other 3. I ordered a completely new set to...
  6. 3L3M3NT

Downpipe flange for V-band turbo

We're trying to connect my new v-band turbo to my existing 2.5"(63mm) downpipe that has an Audi style flange on it. The outlet on the turbine housing has a weird size to it that's slightly larger than 3.5"(88.9mm). I was wondering if anybody knew what the flange size was and where to get it...
  7. 3L3M3NT

Advice needed on upgrading TIP, Intake Manifold, Oil Cooler, and adding a Catch Can

I’m looking for a second opinion on whether or not to purchase a few more parts to help with the reliability and improve performance a little bit too. The parts are for my RTDI that sees a lot of track time. The parts I’m considering are: An oil cooler kit, even though I have an INA baffled oil...
  8. 3L3M3NT

OZ Racing Superleggeras

I’m looking to sell my 17x8 OZ Racing Superleggeras that have an et of 35. The hub bore is 57.1 and the bolt pattern is 5x100. I bought this set second hand in the same condition they’re in now to use as a backup set of wheels for my 04 R32 that has a TDI swap. I’ve used them a handful of times...
  9. 3L3M3NT

Darkside Developments Tubular Manifold for 1.9 VE/PD

I'm looking to sell my Darkside Developments Tubular Manifold that's built for a 1.9L 8v TDI and uses an Audi style GTB turbo. The only reason I'm selling it is because I switched to a V-band style turbo and exhaust manifold set up. SOLD! The exhaust manifold was ceramic coated black by...
  10. 3L3M3NT

OZ Ultraleggeras

I'm looking to sell my like new 5x100 18x8 et35 OZ Ultraleggera set of wheels. The wheels are wrapped in BFGoodrich G-Force Comp-2 A/S tires that are 225/40/18 in size. The tires have approximately 1,000 miles on them and look like new. SOLD! I'd be willing to meet someone in Green Bay,WI area...
  11. 3L3M3NT

GTG/Cruise Saturday October 19th in Sturgeon Bay, WI

It's sad to think that summer is almost halfway over, since it seems like it just got here or at least it does here in Sturgeon Bay. Anyway, that means it's time to plan the fall get together slash cruise and after checking my schedule, it looks like I have the 19th of October open, which should...
  12. 3L3M3NT

GTB2262VKLR 11 Blade vs 6+6 Blade and watercooling ?

I've decided to upgrade my GTB2260VK to a GTB2262VKLR on my track car (RTDI) while the turbo is out of the car. The one thing that I can't fully make my mind up on is should I go with an 11 blade or a 6+6 compressor wheel in the upgraded turbo? I know that the turbo should spool a little bit...
  13. 3L3M3NT

Tubular Manifold Exhaust Leak Issues

I was at a track day this past Saturday and the car was running great through 95% of the first 30 minute session out on the track. We were getting near the end of the 30 minute session when the car went into limp mode and since we were right by pit lane we pulled off. When we got back to the...
  14. 3L3M3NT

Confirm my diagnostics on my BEW

Lets start off with my car has been having some hard starting issues since last summer and thought we had it fixed when I realized the lift pump was dead. The car seemed to start much better for a few weeks until it happened again. I'm one of the luck ones that gets to store my car for the...
  15. 3L3M3NT

FS: MK4 R32 MAF Sensor, R32 DSG Airbox, and Retrofit Golf Headlights

I'm selling a Brand New R32 MAF Sensor SOLD! in the lower 48 If you have any questions or offers on any of the items feel free to shoot me a pm :D Next up is a R32 DSG Airbox. The only thing you need to do is to put in a new air filter, install your current MAF sensor in the new to you MAF...
  16. 3L3M3NT

GTG: Sturgeon Bay, WI Cruise/GTG October 20th, 2018

After much thought and turmoil on when to have the cruise/gtg, I've decided that one fall gathering would work best for most. This way it gives everyone plenty of notice on when the cruise/gtg will be held and can make necessary plans to make it to the cruise/gtg. Plus it should be close to peak...
  17. 3L3M3NT

Sturgeon Bay GTG Poll

As some of you know, I usually have 2 GTGs. One in the spring and one in the fall. Needless to say the turnout at spring GTG hasn't been that great the last ~ 4 years, so I'm going to put up a poll with 5 different options for people to select. This way I can gauge the interest of which GTG they...
  18. 3L3M3NT

Hella fog lights

I'm looking to sell the 2 Hella(I think) fog lights that came on my R32 when I bought it 2 years ago. It's just the fog light housing, I'm not sure what happened to the wiring kit that came with fog lights, since I'm the third owner of the car. They come as is and I tried to capture the part...
  19. 3L3M3NT

DG FMJ, Leather seats, Badgeless Grille, Brembos, etc

Up for sale is a set of Full Metal Jackets from Dieselgeek. They are brand new and come with mounting hardware. Sold! Due to the routing of the IC piping a custom mount had to be made for the passenger side of my car. This means I have one Dieselgeek Panzer plate post for sale for $35...
  20. 3L3M3NT

TDI Race Oil

I'm trying to figure out which oil to run in my high performance 2.0L PD150 that is making close to 300 hp/450 lb/ft I'm going to be taking the car to the track in 2 months and wanna make sure my engine has the correct oil in it to help prevent any unnecessary failures. These are the oil I'm...