Search results

1. sackman

SOLD 02J With Wavetrac

:unsure:🧐 🥴 Dropped it on my toe yesterday for some afternoon excitement.
  2. sackman

2002 Golf - reasonable asking price

Mic drop! 🎤
  3. sackman

Fluidampr for TDI

There is absolutely zero gearbox chatter with the Fluidampr on your old Helga! Thanks for taking my call a couple months ago while pulling a 3k lb 6x12 trailer over the Rockies, she made it home safe! Oldpoopie / Matt98-AHU just gave her a new 5th gear last week:)
  4. sackman

MK4 manual Golf common problems

IDparts or Aaron at Cascade German stock these bushings that sag?
  5. sackman

For Sale: 96' Passat TDI Wagon , So. Oregon, $2K

I'll take the rack and bars as well
  6. sackman

FS: 2001 Audi TT Roadster Quattro 6-Speed [ALH SWAP] 69,000 miles!

Buyer got an incredible deal! Hopefully they live somewhere sunny to really show it off, will turn heads for sure!
  7. sackman

FS: 2001 Audi TT Roadster Quattro 6-Speed [ALH SWAP] 69,000 miles!

Wow, stunning & complete swap! Someone is going to get an awesome and collectible TDI.
  8. sackman

SOLD: Heavily Modified 2005 4-door Golf TDI

Surprised this hasn't sold already. @Sardo_67 this is the car you have always been waiting for going back years now!
  9. sackman

FMIC with GT1749V

^^ What he said. Unless you already have the turbo and can't return it.
  10. sackman

Selling UNICORN 2002 GOLF 2 DOOR 5 SPEED

That's Vegas for ya! :p
  11. sackman

Selling UNICORN 2002 GOLF 2 DOOR 5 SPEED

That's Vegas for ya! :p
  12. sackman

FS: 2004 .:R-TDI — 4motion PD150 TDI in R32!!

They are getting one heck of a deal! Be sure to update when sold!
  13. sackman

I agree—very true. The least I can do is continue to bump this listing along. It’s a gorgeous swap and I am dumbfounded it is still here. Worth much more!
  14. sackman

Quite the contrary. A low selling TDI hurts all of us who own a TDI, most especially an amazing swap like this! Most who would be in the market for purchasing this level of swap as opposed to doing one themselves want it turnkey. I'd much rather see these few items fixed and sold in the range...
  15. sackman

If you take care of those easy yet annoying fixes it’d be sold three times over. (The fuel gauge, ac line, find battery drain, & get cruise control working.) Registering shouldn’t be an issue in all states, with exception for the control-state that is California.
  16. sackman

Insane price for all that went into this! You could part it out and make money just on the R32 components alone. Free bump.