Search results

1. delvi__acevedo

FS Pioneer AVIC-Z1 navigation System

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. delvi__acevedo

FS Bosio PP502's injector nozzles and bodies

Sold................Sold....................Sold............................ hello, I completed my BEW swap so many ALH parts are for sale this is a set of bosio PP502's with the bodies they where pop tested before the install so you can just take your out and put this in,they have...
  3. delvi__acevedo

FS 11mm Injection Pump.

SOLD...........SOLD................SOLD....................SOLD...............................SOLD well I just did my BEW swap yesterday so my pump and many other parts are available for sale. the pump is a VW reman is about 3 month old around 3,500 miles I will let it go for...
  4. delvi__acevedo

FS 11mm Injection Pump

11mm IP for sale is got ~121,000 miles, I replaced with a brand new one hopping that was going to fix my problem(rough idle when is cold) and my car still the same way with the new pump so nothing wrong with this pump. any questions PM me here or delviacv2@gmail.com $500usd shipped or $475...
  5. delvi__acevedo

steering wheel swap from multi funtion to 3 spoke help!!!

hello everyone, I been searching for this with not luck:( here is the detail: Im going from 4 spoke multi funtion steering wheel to a 3 spoke R32 steering wheel. all the threads I found are going from non- multi funtion to multi funtion, I need the opposite. parts I have so far: -I have the...
  6. delvi__acevedo

Getta Swap

Hello everyone, yesterday I got together with a vortex guys for a front swap, the front is a OEM R32, and we installed that on my jetta, thanks to 95 avus blue for all the help doing this, let me know what you guys think. BTW I don't know how to call it now, Getta? R19? R Getta? R TDI? who...
  7. delvi__acevedo

R32 brakes upgrade done!!! lots of pictures...

hello, I finally completed the R32 brake conversion and I'm very happy, I guess they are right size does matters:D -The Front(R32) brakes are 334mm x 32mm (13.15" x 1.26") Vented 2-piece Rotors w/2 piston calipers -The Rear(R32) brakes are 256mm x 22mm (10.1" x .87") Vented Rotors and here are...
  8. delvi__acevedo

CCM key fob problem

hello everyone, I have a problem with my CCM on my 2001 jetta, I had the CCM bypassed (factory alarm) for 2 years due to an after market alarm/remote starter well I decided to put it back and make the after market and the factory alarms work together, at the moment that I plugged the CCM wire...
  9. delvi__acevedo

NJ Garden State Parkway Sightings

Today around 3:30 pm driving on the GSP south near exit 159, I saw a beautiful grey Golf with a beautiful blonde babe driving, I pass her then I slow down so she could see the TDI badge then she pass me and waved to me and I did the same, finally found an other TDI on the way back from work..:D
  10. delvi__acevedo

Any Body has this Combo H&R sport springs with Bilstein sport shocks

hello every one, I'm looking for some feedback if any body has this combination, how you like it, hate it or what ever you think about those. I have a gap betwen my tires and the body that does not looks that grate:cool: I already have the bilstein Sport shocks but looking to buy some springs...
  11. delvi__acevedo

6 speed DRW transmission Swap Finally Completed!!

hello everyone.. I been messing with my car installing the DRW trans. its finally completed after 2 weeks:eek: I came across a few problem.. 1- I did not have the mounting bolts for the transmission brace/mount braket. that was a 3 days delay. 2- I got the stage 3 clutch from a guy on...
  12. delvi__acevedo

FS .681 5th gear, VR6 cluth kit,G60

hello, I'm upgrading to a 6 speed DRW transmission and now I got some parts That I don't need anymore those parts are from a 2001 jetta A4 .681 5th Gear I paid 265 for it, I had that on my car for 5k miles, 150.00usd Shipped [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] VR6 stage 2(sach power clutch) with eurospec...
  13. delvi__acevedo

2000 jetta TDI, cheap in NJ

hello everyone, I have this car is a 2000 jetta green,5 speed, it has 228000 milles I jest got this car for my wife and now I'm having a hard time teaching her how to drive stick shift, so if anybody has an automatic TDI I will be happy to trade. I have this car for little over 1 month and this...
  14. delvi__acevedo

car won't start, no glow plug light??

hi, I went to start my car this morning and the glow plug light wont turn on I try to start the car and it wont start, I try to jump start but that did not work, I change the fuel filter since the temperature went down to 10F degrees, but it still wont start:mad: Any help will be...
  15. delvi__acevedo

sport cluster for sale!!!!

*********************Sold************************* I have a europ. sport cluster for sale in Km/h is low pixel MFA, is reset to 0 miles and I have the 5 digit login code so you can ajust to you correct miles with vagcom, the part number is VW 1J5 920 826CX, it is IMMO 3, but it will work on...
  16. delvi__acevedo

FS: Many things.. Please Help

hi, email me about CD changer magazine delviacv2@hotmail.com Thankyou..
  17. delvi__acevedo

any body in nj have vag-com?

hi, I live in paterson NJ and I will like to know if any body here or close by have vag-com because I'm doing injector nozzles today and some ajustments needs to be made to the computer, I jest receive a cable for vag-com from e-bay but I can not get it to work or if any body knows a good TDI...
  18. delvi__acevedo

hi anybody in NJ have vag-com?

hi, I live in paterson NJ and I will like to know if any body here or close by have vag-com because I'm doing injector nozzles today and some ajustments needs to be made to the computer, I jest receive a cable for vag-com from e-bay but I can not get it to work or if any body knows a good TDI...
  19. delvi__acevedo

glow plug light wire color help!!!!

Hi, I install a DEI alarm with remote stater,but I need help finding the wire that turns the glow plug bulb on and off so my alarm can wait until the bulb goes off before start the car..... Your help will be appreciated. Thankyou.....