Search results

1. VelvetFoot

I think I fell in love with a Sportwagen

So you're saying it's gonna cost 26k to get back in club?
  2. VelvetFoot

The one I was looking at was a 6 speed. I thought common rail was the cat's meow. Do they have a hill holding feature? My wife likes that.
  3. VelvetFoot

Hi Peter. Yes, it could be love. Love means never having to say you're sorry, right. :)
  4. VelvetFoot

Don't get me wrong, I still love my MINI, but.... There was a car show down here at the Empire State Plaza and they had a real nice white Sportwagen. What are the negatives now of a TDI? I've been away. Do they still have timing belts? Thanks VF
  5. VelvetFoot

Best Offer: 5 Aluminum Wheels, 2000 Beetle, No Snow

Marty, I'll send you a private message. Karl
  6. VelvetFoot

Cool. Let me know when you firm up the date.
  7. VelvetFoot

Yes. They are original 16" aluminum Beetle wheels, and Sold!
  8. VelvetFoot

2000 Beetle TDI Manual ECM 038906012N

ECM and both sets of injectors are sold. Thanks. And...as my other thread indicates, there are 5 Alum. Beetle wheels waiting in beautiful upstate New York... :)
  9. VelvetFoot

Yes. Is there any other way? :)
  10. VelvetFoot

Complete Bosch .184's. They're not new, but I think one might be new than the other, but I can't be sure. I switched out the oem's for some bosch .205's, changed back, etc etc. Again, make offer.
  11. VelvetFoot

Ooops, well I guess it didn't fall through. :)
  12. VelvetFoot

I've got 2 sets of oem injectors, antilock brake unit (not with asc), the 5 Beetle wheels I've put up for sale on another thread and a set of oem wheel bolts, used. Best offer all. You can have the ECM for same if the deal with Krout falls through.
  13. VelvetFoot

No thanks. Wally, I know you'd like some wheels...
  14. P8250018

P8250018

15. VelvetFoot

5 Aluminum wheels from a 2000 Beetle. One might have had a scratch repaired. They are dirty but pretty scratch free. I had steel winter wheels so they didn't see salt. Best Offer. Must Make Room. Must Pick Up (will not ship).
  16. VelvetFoot

Make offer. Any offer.
  17. VelvetFoot

Diesels (Still) Equal Savings

The tach is in front of the driver and also has a driver info led, like the BMW, that you cycle through. So, you can see stuff like avg mpg, instant mpg, etc. You can also display mph, which is larger than usual, so you can use it instead of the speedometer if you wanted to.