Search results

1. B

DPF and warranty

I have a 2013 VW Golf with tech package. I'm just over 100,000 miles and was wondering if a DPF repair would be covered?
  2. B

2011 Golf TDI with DSG

I drove one Saturday and it seemed fine but it is a 2011 with only 36,000 and i have ALWAYS driven manual. I don't mind changing fluids, just don't want a tranny swap at 60,000
  3. B

2011 Golf TDI with DSG

I NEED YOUR INPUT PLEASE I have found a 2011 Golf TDI with DSG. It only has 36K on it. I know zero about the DSG transmissions. Is there any problems that are inherent to 2011 DSG that would keep me from buying the car? Thank you!
  4. B

2014 VOLKSWAGEN GOLF TDI 46K MILES DSG WARRANTY!!! - $9495 (Charlotte)

I have a couple old TDI's and I'm just in the market for something updated. Problem is, I'm out of the loop on what's derivable and what may not be. I'm thinking 2010-2014 Jetta sportswagen or Golf/Golf Sportswagen. Don't know very much about the DSG though
  5. B

2014 VOLKSWAGEN GOLF TDI 46K MILES DSG WARRANTY!!! - $9495 (Charlotte)

curious i looked at the vin on a look up and it says this car is a manual. Your listing says automatic. Which is it?
  6. B

2010 - 2015 Jetta sportawagen

Is there any year model, trim package, etc that i should avoid when trying to purchase? I'm looking at buying maybe a 2013 sporstwagen. Is there a certain transmission i should avoid? i really don't know much about these newer TDI's. Been driving a 2000 Golf and a 2002 Beetle. both have over...
  7. B

2002 Golf TDI manual shifting issues

My thought is that when in neutral, the clutch shouldn’t matter at all
  8. B

2002 Golf TDI manual shifting issues

I was pilling into the parking lot and down shifted. After the down shift i went probably 50ft, I wasn't going fast at all and the car stalled violently, its hard to explain. After that, it's difficult to shift gears and the car also moves slightly even in neutral when the clutch is released...
  9. B

shuttering

My 2000 TDI Golf runs strong, but when i'm coming to a stop and press the clutch, my engine idles down and acts like its skipping badly and shakes. any ideas?
  10. B

Purchasing another tdi

Cjaa?
  11. B

Purchasing another tdi

nobody?
  12. B

Purchasing another tdi

I really want another TDI. I currently have a 2000 Golf with 330,000 and 2002 Beetle with 295,000 miles. They've been so good, I'm out of the loop on the newer stuff. I'd like any opinions or info on purchasing something newer. I want something between 2010-2014 with much lower miles. Both of...
  13. B

2015 Golf TDI

How could I know that the first step was done? Receipts maybe?
  14. B

2015 Golf TDI

If I buy a 2015 Golf TDI with 42,000 miles, how do I look with the VW warranty? How many years will I get and how about the retrofits that have to be done? Any info or advice would be appreciated
  15. B

dealer has golf 2015TDI new from storage

I'm looking at one also, Do you mind helping me know what a fair price is on these? My local dealer has Golf S and SE, Golf sportwagen S and SEL, Jetta S and SE. I'm having trouble finding reliable info on what these cars were listed for before the lawsuit. With the different models and...
  16. B

dealer has golf 2015TDI new from storage

I'm looking at one also, Do you mind helping me know what a fair price is on these? My local dealer has Golf S and SE, Golf sportwagen S and SEL, Jetta S and SE. I'm having trouble finding reliable info on what these cars were listed for before the lawsuit. With the different models and...
  17. B

2015 TDI sportswagen S or Sel

nobody?
  18. B

2015 TDI sportswagen S or Sel

My local dealer has some new 2015 TDI's that have been in quarantine during the lawsuit mess. They are now selling them. Where can I find out what a fair price would be to buy one? Also, does anyone know what kind of future support/warranty there will be for these car? Any advice would be...
  19. B

2002 Golf TDI turn signal issue

My Golf has been bulletproof! I'd drive it to California tomorrow without hesitation, even though I have 308,000 miles on it. I've had minor issues along the way but nothing serious. My latest minor issue is with the turn signals. When I activate my signals, left or right, and I'm waiting to...