Search results

1. C

Hi Andy. I saw your comment on the rear wagon bumper cover. I am wondering if the bumper cover...

Hi Andy. I saw your comment on the rear wagon bumper cover. I am wondering if the bumper cover fit right on the sedan? I have been thinking if it was possible to find a wagon bumper for my 02 sedan and modify the trunk opening to reduce or eliminate the back wall to allow for bigger items to...
  2. C

Hi daxel5. Did you sell the Q7? If not do you have some details? Pics?

Hi daxel5. Did you sell the Q7? If not do you have some details? Pics?
  3. C

wtb: A3 TDI or Mk6/7 Golf TDI

Check this one out. 2012 Audi A3 TDI - general for sale - by owner (craigslist.org)
  4. C

Ross-Tech Key-USB unlimited VIN cable

Ross-Tech Key-USB unlimited VIN cable. Works as it should. It will work on older cars before 2004 k line vehicles $125.00 plus shipping.
  5. C

WTB VCDS Cable

Did you find a cable? I have a Ross-Tech Key-USB unlimited VIN cable that would work with your 02 I would sell for $125 plus shipping.
  6. C

MN Chat Thread

Not TDI related but 2008 Jetta. Can anyone in Mn do a immobilizer delete or do I just send the ECM to one of the tuners? Thanks for your help.
  7. C

Headliner longevity

Mine sagged at about 300,000. I took it out and rubbed the foam all off and sprayed it with bed liner to match the gray interior parts. Turned out pretty nice and the best part it will never sag again!
  8. C

MN Chat Thread

Anyone have any experience dealing with VW of Duluth? Good or bad. I am starting to look around for a TDI Touareg 2009-2011 and I see they have a few of them currently. Anyone in particular you would recommend talking to there? Thanks
  9. C

FS: ALH TDI parts

PM'ed you about the ball joints and rear bushings.
  10. C

matched set of ALH injectors

Were the Bosio nozzles installed and calibrated by a shop? If so who did it?
  11. C

I'm not up on injector sizes, my tdi is bone stock although I do have a manual waiting to go on at some point. Would a guy need a tune for those injectors?
  12. C

Are these OEM ? I do need the ones with the square plug.
  13. C

I will check the plug on mine after work today. I think they are the square plug (2002). Thanks.
  14. C

So the plug is not stock? If not can the stock plug be spliced on? Looking for a replacement set for my 330k miles stock ones.
  15. C

FS: MK4 glove box gray

$50 plus shipping or make me an offer.
  16. C

FS: MK4 glove box gray

For Sale: Glove box from a parted out 2003 MK4 Jetta. Gray in color. Nice condition. Not broken. $70 plus shipping Message me for photos.