Search results

1. D

Do you still have the PD150 intake, which side does the intake face?

Do you still have the PD150 intake, which side does the intake face?
  2. D

2003 New Beetle TDI GLS wrecked, parting.

do you by chance have the lower IC plumbing?
  3. D

2001 Golf td parts

do have a lower IC tube?
  4. D

Parting out 2001 Jetta TDI

do you have the lower IC tube?
  5. D

F/S turbos, ECU, downpipe

what is the price for the turbos? interested in the vnt 17.
  6. D

buy, swap, & sell?

anyone attending the Fest have a stock radio/head unit (tape deck) for a '98 Beetle for sale?
  7. D

Parting a 98 Jetta TDI

do you have the wire harness and ECU. if you do PM me for prices. i might even be close enough to stop by and pick them up.
  8. D

Getting tuned/RC'ed at the Fest?

thanks for the info. i hope that he makes it because i would like him to put some of his Master Jedi tuning skills on my beetle. plus i would only have to travel 10 min. from my house to see him.
  9. D

Getting tuned/RC'ed at the Fest?

What is the procedure for getting tuned/RC'ed at the Fest? I take it that I should show up early, get on a list and wait to be called. Being this is my first Fest I do not know what section to go in order to sign up-vendor area? What time are the doors opened to get on the list?
  10. D

anyone was able to get hold of Jeff?

What is the procedure for getting a Rocketchip at the Fest? I take it that I should show up early, get on a list and wait to be called. Being this is my first Fest I do not know what section to go in order to sign up. What time are the doors opened to get on the list?
  11. D

Evolution Skid Plate Group Buy/other fest requests

i'll join the group buy and pick up a skid plate (w/ drain hole) at the fest. i have a A4 '98 new beetle. let me know if your bringing them to the fest. dhdread
  12. D

Stafford Virginia, anyone need a4/a5/b4 TDI work? Broken Glow Plug Removal too.

If you need top professional TDI work in the Northern Virginia area, Tom Earl is the man! I am a newbie in the TDI world and found Tom through the club forum guru mechanics page. I stopped by his shop for a timing belt and water pump change. After seeing his shop that was full of professional...