Search results

1. O

2003 ALH wagon 5spd LINY

It's sold, thanks
  2. O

Can't find 14a connector 99.5

I've searched and all I can find is people have issues with it. The Bentley says it's by the battery but I cannot find it. It is not near the ecu either. This is an early alh 99.5 Thanks!
  3. O

2001 Wiring harness

2001 Wiring harness removed from an auto car. I pulled it myself. This is the complete harness for the car. The B pillars back have been cut out. Not like most would need that for a swap anyway. $200 Located in 11776 NY
  4. O

Thinking about selling my spare motor

Motor sold Harness completely removed from 2001 auto car. $200 I am located in Long Island, NY Zip is 11776. I am 5 minutes from the Bridgeport, CT ferry.
  5. O

Part throttle lugging

When driving with a maybe 10-15% throttle input my car lugs / lopes pretty hard. I can fix it by pressing the clutch or just hitting the gas more the car has pp520 and RC3
  6. O

The COTYbuilt (HPA) Wrangler kits

I am specifically asking about this brand. Does anyone here own one? Ive recently acquired a 04 LJ Wrangler with a blown 4.0 and as I don't have alot of time to devote to the project Im thinking of going this route. http://www.cotybuilt.com/ Do you have one? What do you think? How is the...
  7. O

WTB: K03 or K03/04 hybrid

WTB: K03 or K03/04 hybrid For AHU. Please, looking for KNOWN GOOD, not Chinese Prothe garbage. Thanks!
  8. O

2006 Golf GLS TDI MK4

Sold thanks
  9. O

B5 ALH clutch / starter issues

Hey guys, in working on my swap today I need to figure out a clutch/ FW setup and a starter. Im using a B5 V6 trans (ratios I dont care) and an ALH. I am looking to try and keep the setup as cheap as possible. I was thinking of the ECS RA4 kit. I would like cheaper if anyone could suggest...
  10. O

I need longitudinal parts

I need longitudinal parts for my B5 ALH swap. I need a oil pan and pickup Thanks
  11. O

Random B3 and B4 Passat parts

Gone to junkyard
  12. O

Audi B5 conversion

Im planning a Audi B5 conversion. I was trying to make a Jeep TDI but the price of the adapter is just too much for a fun car. So, Ive decided to make a daily driver I want and can be proud of. I would love an S4, but it will likely be a 96-99 2.8 chassis. I have An ALH engine already, harness...
  13. O

1z harness ALT wires

1z harness ALT wires - where do they go to, do they connect at the ECU? Do they have a connecter near the reverse switch on trans? Thanks so much!
  14. O

2003 with bad motor

Sold, thanks
  15. O

AHU / 1Z harness

AHU / 1Z harness What am I supposed to do with all the single pin connectors on the engine harness? Which ones are necessary? Yellow, green, grey/green, grey/blue, black Thanks!
  16. O

2004 Golf TDI auto

Gone, thanks
  17. O

Shudder valve leaks

My ALH is spitting oil out of the weep hole on the front of the antishudder valve. I swapped it out for a known good one, same deal. The car has 90k and does not smoke. Anyone else have this issue?
  18. O

Need n75 for 99.5

I need 1ho 906 627 a for alh I know i can use the newer one but im willing to pay $25 shipped asap
  19. O

1998 Jetta TDI

SOLD, Thanks. I have owned this car since 2005. I have spent an enormous amount of time on it over the years. This car was the first TDI I have ever seen, I remember when it came home in 1998 to the original owner. I am the second owner. I LOVE this car. The car has been a commuter car...