Search results

1. T

Car is not running and cold but fan is on

Thanks for the great advice, I will go check on that. The 2 fans were spinning quickly. Unfortunately I wasnt home all afternoon and evening yesterday and now the car is completely dead soit will take a while before I can actually check to see if im fixing the problem because I have to charge...
  2. T

Nothing in there answers my question, unless I am missing something. My problem is not that something quit running, it's that it is running when it is not supposed to. I'll try to explain as well as I can but I haven't really looked into anything in detail because of all that darn rain, I hate...
  3. T

So I walked out to my car this morning and I thought I heard some noise that didn't exactly sound like the wind, turns out the rad fan is on. Thankfully the battery wasn't completely drained and the car started right up but I shut it off right away and the fan is still running. I don't know how...
  4. T

Import CDN tdi to US

For searches, click on advanced search and change "sort results by" from last posting date to relevancy. That usually helps quite a bit
  5. T

I was just offered a too good to be true deal-now I need some help...

oh ya thats a scam, no doubt about it. I just replied to a real funny one yesterday and got a response. It was for a a 2004 Vw polo for 2000$ on kijiji montreal. I'd put up his response but it's in french. It's hilarious though, I'm positive this is some idiot from France who doesn't even know...
  6. T

OT: How old is everyone?

well there's only a few that beat me for youngest, im 21. Have had my tdi for 2 years now and i love it
  7. T

Help in Ottawa (Rockland) willing to $$$ and beer

I'd be down for a g2g. Never been to one yet (well last year's tdi fest in montreal) but not a local one. Is there enough people in this area for a decent g2g. Sometimes there's nothing like having a few extra hands to help out with something
  8. T

OT: Is this legit or a scam?

ok thanks guys. I would've never bought it like that anyway but I just had to make sure it was a scam and not actually a really good deal because then I would be upset if I missed out on it.
  9. T

so definitely a scam?
  10. T

Anyway I sent a load of B.S. back to her and said this just to see what she replies: Where are you in the states? I have lots of family in different area's of the states that im due to go visit, maybe I can kill two birds with one stone. That way i could give you the cash in your hand and it...
  11. T

It sounds too much like a scam but here it is: I saw a 2000 audi tt for sale on kijiji montreal for 3900$, apparently perfect condition car so i replied to it and then this is the email i got back: Hi, I'm Sophie Campbell, you inquired about my 2000 Audi TT Quattro ( VIN# : truuc28n9y1064294...
  12. T

IS Store Bought canola Oil an alternative fuel??

or as mentioned above run a low percentage in with regular diesel fuel. I haven't yet this summer, but the last 2 summers i've been running 25% canola oil, no modifications to the car. We have an oil press on our farm and we were lucky enough to purchase off spec canola oil and extract the oil...
  13. T

IS Store Bought canola Oil an alternative fuel??

Of course you can run on store bought canola. Get a conversion kit from www.greasecar.com or there are a few other conversion kits out there just google it
  14. T

Rim size questions

I find wider rims and tires look better
  15. T

PSI Powerbox with Nozzles???

I had a psi tuning box with my sprint 520 nozzles. It worked great for about 3 months or so but then my clutch started slipping so I took it off and later sold it. How much are they asking for those nozzles? I'd stick with Kerma nozzles because they are proven but if the price is significantly...
  16. T

Rim size questions

I got some 18x8's. They rub just a little bit when the wheel is turned all the way but no big deal. I like them very much
  17. T

Need Fenders both - 2000 Jetta Atlantic Blue / dark blue

try going to a few other dealerships. Your bound to find one that'll do it. Apparently some dealerships are real nice about fixing this problem and some are not.
  18. T

Need Fenders both - 2000 Jetta Atlantic Blue / dark blue

If you need 2 front fenders because the one's you have are rusted then i got good news for you. Drive over to your volkswagen dealership and they'll fix it up for free.
  19. T

This is getting down right ridiculous

Where are you getting your b100? I'm actually located just a 20 min drive from you (west of rigaud)