Search results

1. 9

Low temp gauge and Luke warm heat.

I have vagcom. I will check it out
  2. 9

Low temp gauge and Luke warm heat.

That very well could be. The egr is connected but non functioning from the tune.
  3. 9

No start troubles

I’m not able to mess with the car anymore today. I know engine speed was 375ish, start of injection was I believe 12.5 but don’t remember if that changed while cranking, injection quantity went and held at 50, coolant temp was around 9c
  4. 9

No start troubles

I did test it throughout. Has voltage with initial key on. Then fades to no power. Then has full voltage again when cranking
  5. 9

No start troubles

Do you mean the one above the lines with the wire on top of it? If so, it does have power for a few seconds and does click
  6. 9

No start troubles

What do you mean by measuring block 000 field 2. If you mean under engine measuring blocks field 2 has engine speed, accel pedal position, operating condition, coolant temp
  7. 9

No start troubles

How flush is flush? Cuz i applied vacuum and it opened fully. Yanked off the hose and it slammed back down to where it was. Looks like it has a taper fit
  8. 9

No start troubles

Got some clear diesel rated fuel line from a John deer dealer near me. Used that for between the injectors. Cracking open the injectors and cranking does nothing to get rid of the air in those lines. Vacuum on the pump return line gets bubbles, but the return lines don’t pull fuel through them
  9. 9

No start troubles

109 relay is good. Even pulled good ones from my other cars. I bled 3&4, then 1&2.
  10. 9

No start troubles

There is 1 bubble smaller than a bb in the clear line leading into the pump. I will change out the small lines in the morning
  11. 9

No start troubles

T and o rings are new. As well as the filter. Even double checked the water separator on the filter the other day. It was tight. Don’t really wanna start pulling lines and having to re prime, but if that’s what needs done.
  12. 9

No start troubles

I have no idea how the no start happened. I bought the car not running. Timing belt was changed by a shop 20k miles ago
  13. 9

No start troubles

I found tdc by using a zip tie in the glow plug hole. And used that to find that microscopic line on the flywheel. #1 lobes are up and cam holding plate fit in with no resistance. I’m thinking I must not of had the pump pin in all the way and it moved when I put the belt back on. But still. I’d...
  14. 9

No start troubles

Tried what you said and no go. It started pulling up fuel before I even started cranking. Though it wasn’t fast. Cranking with vacuum filled the tube with bubbles. Guessing that’s from it being thrown around? Also noticed as soon as I stopped cranking, it would suck fuel back up the tube a few...
  15. 9

No start troubles

I do have an oil sucker. Got one when they had them on sale a while back. I’ll run out and give that a try
  16. 9

No start troubles

Looked over everything and the cam and crank are in sync, but the pump isn’t. It’s got about half the hole showing. And there isn’t enough adjustment on the pump to get the hole lined up. I also checked and the tension is still set correctly. It’s obvious I’m doing something wrong. I have no...
  17. 9

No start troubles

That’s how I primed it a few weeks ago. But for the sake of sakes, did it again anyways. Still have good fuel flow from injectors. But no sputtering or anything. I re did all the vacuum lines, as I noticed they were routed wrong. I’m going to go through the timing yet again on Wednesday. If all...
  18. 9

No start troubles

I won’t have time until next Wednesday to mess with it unfortunately. But I’ll try that and see what happens
  19. 9

No start troubles

Update. All glow plugs test bad. Between 2.5 and 2.8. Changed then. Glow plugs have power at each plug socket. Re checked timing and all is good. Re primed everything using the gravity feed mentioned in other posts. All injectors spray tons of fuel. Have 1 bb sized air bubble in the line. Still...