Search results

1. T

Oil in the intercooler, Stalling, Jerking

where is the most common area where tdi's have boost leak?
  2. T

Turbo clean, intake clean, new fuel filter. I'm suspecting that the MAF is giving up even though its only a year old. The engine still stalls/jerks ones or twice in every gear at take off and doing it wile keeping travel speed (not to much). Could it be the MAF or some other sensor???
  3. T

06 tdi dropped on 19's

now this look COOOOOL, i really like it!
  4. T

correction: I do have some stalls again but not as much as before I replaced the turbo. The engine runs 10 times smoother though and the pick up around 2600RPM-4200RPM is pretty awesome.
  5. T

Yes I had that but not anymore since today.
  6. T

Well, I changed the turbo last night, cleaned out every thing that needed to be cleaned. I did the same maintenance about a year ago (60000miles ago) and I swear, the intake, turbo, everything else was dirty like I never did anything to it. Amazing !!!! ....anyways, the car is up and running...
  7. T

[/url][/IMG]
  8. T

Ok so I find a turbo today off of a Tdi golf with 130000 miles. I'm gonna get in it and clean it real good....pictures coming soon :-)
  9. T

Yes, I'm gonna check out the car today
  10. T

I just find a Tdi golf 130000 miles and the guy is parting it out. Do you think it's a good idea to get the turbo? He wants $150
  11. T

Thank You.....I'm on it! thaks again
  12. T

I was thinking of the vnt test.... Ok, Thank you VERY much. What would cause the oil in the intercooler though?
  13. T

if i go with the mild upgrated turbo VNT-17, what else should i replace?
  14. T

i just checked the compression and it is set on 4. between 3-5.....i think you told me this number.
  15. T

Purchase a new turbo unit??? how much would that set me back? (are you the guy who helped me fix my overboost problem?..)
  16. T

I just recently cleaned out the pipe that is coming from the turbo to the intercooler and it had tons of oil in it. the EGR spits out ol also. I did the cleaning of the EGR sme time ago but still oil is always there. The car is running pretty good eccept when its STALLING/JERKING here and...
  17. T

What did you do to your car today?

And here is the finel tdi :) Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
  18. T

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
  19. T

Getting windows darkened. Dark dark....lol Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
  20. T

I wish there is away to install 6th gear in my 98beetle... Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk