Search results

1. tonystdi

Newport News G2G right now!

If you are reading this now, you are missing it. Replacing horn and axles.
  2. tonystdi

Odometer

Guess what, my odometer quit on me yesterday. I'm really disappointed, I want to see it turn over at 999,999 miles. Oh well I'll continue my journey.
  3. tonystdi

GTG Tomorrow, 10/10/14, Lorton VA @ Fire Station 20

Nothing fancy, I'll be at Fire Station 20 tomorrow, Fairfax County Fire and Rescue open house, from 10am-4pm, come on out. location is 10417 Gunston RD Lorton, VA
  4. tonystdi

Tidewater Area GTG - October 4, 2014 10AM-4PM

October 4,2014 10AM-4PM, Portsmouth, Virginia Time for a GTG, haven't seen you all this summer. This look like it might be a fun time. Check it out. I'm off that day so I'll be there. Also in Portsmouth there is a restaurant, Called the Bier Garden, very nice...
  5. tonystdi

States, provinces, and countries I've been to... show off your traveling scoreboard!

I'm thinking of doing one of those road trips were I can hit all 48 states. When I put in for that time off, it gave me 13 days off. Who in for a road trip?
  6. tonystdi

Fire Station 19 Lorton,VA Yard Sale 6-7-14

I know its short notice, however if you all want to get out of the house this Saturday, from 8am to 1pm, I'll be on duty at the fire station. come on down. 7701 Armistead RD, Lorton,VA
  7. tonystdi

Who's going to SOWO?

I'm going!
  8. tonystdi

Chesapeake, VA GTG 5/4/14

Last minute is best, Nothing to plan. Place: Wild Wing Cafe in Chesapeake, VA, off of Walmart Way next to the Sam's Club Time:12:30-1800 Nothing fancy just a little meet and greet. Did I mention there will be a Cornhole Tournament.
  9. tonystdi

SPRINGFEST5 Virginia Beach April 26, 2014

Ok here wee go, this event is happening down in my neck of the woods. Anyone interested in a road trip to the Va. Beach. Some great TDI mechanics we be there.
  10. tonystdi

Oil Consumption

With 530,000 miles on my TDI I'm showing signs of oil consumption oil is not dripping on the ground, it's going somewhere. Anyone have any thoughts as to what I should have inspected.
  11. tonystdi

DC/MD/VA going to GTG Chapin, SC January 25, 2014

Check this out under the Southeastern section, looks like a good one.
  12. tonystdi

500K Mile Facelift

Got just a litte touch up, make me feel younger!
  13. tonystdi

DC, MD, VA GTG at H2Oi

Who's going and on what days? I can only go on Sunday. http://www.h2ointernational.com/show.car.info.html
  14. tonystdi

In case you missed it, Shell Rotella T-6 on sale

Shell Rotella T6 5W40 SYN. 1 GAL $16.99/GAL @ Tractor Supply Co. Also had forms for a $5.00 rebate! This is the best deal I have ever seen.
  15. tonystdi

Looking for a trusted TDI paint shop?

Those of you who know me, know I need a paint job. I was just wondering if there are any trusted paint shops in the TDIclub.
  16. tonystdi

Tidewater virginia area roll call

Hey Tidewater, Just want to see how many of us are out there!
  17. tonystdi

Tidewater Area GTG

Where are all the Tidewater area TDI people? who's ready for a GTG?
  18. tonystdi

What Happens When I Turn 500,000 Miles?

I'm getting close to the mark, I hope to turn the 500,000 mile mark on July 12 2013, that the day I drove it off the lot 10 years ago. I just might have to do a road trip to get the need miles.
  19. tonystdi

Michilen Defender Tires

Anyone have any thoughts on this tire? I plan on replacing all 4 tires this Saturday.
  20. tonystdi

Looking to replace my VNT-15 Turbo

Need some advice on the intercooler, I planing on staying with the VNT-15 Turbo, but was hoping to get some input on the intercooler, can anyone give me the +/- of a FMIC if I stay with the VNT-15 Turbo.