Search results

1. tonystdi

Richmond,Va TDIers

Still in Chesapeake, VA
  2. tonystdi

Anyone still like to meet ? NC?

I remember those good old day at DanG144’s. I drove down and back from Chesapeake, VA in the same day. When things get back to what use to be normal, let’s do a GTG!
  3. tonystdi

Anyone still like to meet ? NC?

Sounds like fun.
  4. tonystdi

Richmond,Va TDIers

Oktoberfest in Chesapeake, Virginia, at the Big Ugly Brewing Company. Any interest in attending this event? For more information you can check it out, www.biguglybrewingcompany.com or Knights of Columbus council 8240 Facebook page.
  5. tonystdi

Richmond,Va TDIers

This weekend is bad for me, but I’m down for a gtg, it’s been awhile.
  6. tonystdi

How long will you keep your mk4

Good to hear some of us still love their MK4, what’s the old saying, “if it’s broke fix it.” Currently have 738,000 miles. Original turbo.
  7. tonystdi

AARodriguez Corp - Open House / Customer Appreciation Day

Road trip!��
  8. tonystdi

Boraparts.com 02J 5 -> 6 speed Conversion Kits!

I lost my 5th gear about a month ago, I had 698,000 miles on it. I was lucky, I found a used transmission with only 103K miles on it and the 5th gear on it had been replaced with with a .622 gear
  9. tonystdi

The 700k (Super Exclusive) Mile Club

Just turn 700k miles today. At about the original exhaust system came apart on both sides of the cat converter, I also lost 5th gear. So with the help of my friends in the TDIClub, they found me a used transmission with only 103K miles on it and the 5th gear on it is a .622 gear, so I’m having...
  10. tonystdi

TDIFest 2018 planning discussion

I'm having my own mini Tdi Fest at home, thinking about the good old days I miss you all.
  11. tonystdi

daniel grindstaff

I think you got the wrong person. I don't know what you are talking about.
  12. tonystdi

daniel grindstaff

Call me now.
  13. tonystdi

VA people----- anyone?

Count me in on a GTG!
  14. tonystdi

The 400k mile club!

Nice!
  15. tonystdi

Newport News G2G right now!

If you are reading this now, you are missing it. Replacing horn and axles.
  16. tonystdi

VA people----- anyone?

I know this is short notice but I'm having a little get together tomorrow in Newport News Virginia. Going to be doing a brake job. Also we're going to be checking out my new Xtool Vag-401 diagnostic tool.
  17. tonystdi

VA people----- anyone?

Chesapeake, VA checking in. You guys know I love you all, but you're killing me with this not want to travel far.
  18. tonystdi

The 600k exclusive club!

Odometer quit Just quit yesterday at 621,358 miles. Who am I going to call?
  19. tonystdi

The 400k mile club!

My odometer just quit at 621,358 miles. Will have to reset and continue on to one million miles.