Search results

1. bmwM5power

Don't do phase 2?

https://www.vwdieselinfo.com/ one of my 2015 that I got new in 2017 ( now 30K) shows " modification completed - partial", the other 2015 with 70K that I bought from auction shows " modification completed" . Does this mean the car 2 had the phase 2 done? I know the car 1 had only phase 1 that...
  2. bmwM5power

*URGENT* Garage about to use oil taken to trading standards!

cant you just buy your own oil and have them change that, if you have concerns about what they use?
  3. bmwM5power

Alh engine oil

Liqui Moly Top Tec 4100 5W40 is a very good oil, been using it for a while
  4. bmwM5power

Alh engine oil

which one is that for $15?
  5. bmwM5power

What’s the best Manual Tranny Fluid?

Motul Gear 300 75W90 is a good one, I switched back from G070 to that and even got G050 too
  6. bmwM5power

504 507 oil price roll back at Walmart

i just checked still there $21.62
  7. bmwM5power

oil is rolled back at walmart

its not too bad for a little over $4/qt delivered to your door for 507.00 oil
  8. bmwM5power

oil is rolled back at walmart

where do you see limit order 1?
  9. bmwM5power

2015 Golf TDI long crank first start of the day

I actually started to experience this shortly before my battery died, changed it and has never happened since
  10. bmwM5power

Stupid question

doesnt the mk7 gti PP have a separate fluid for the LSD?
  11. bmwM5power

Stupid question

Sorry for the stupid question, does the differential share the same case/ oil with the transmission ( manual) or is it separate on mk7 golf?
  12. bmwM5power

Is a leaky water pump covered under extended warranty?

so if you use this " non-variable" pump with no sensor will there be any CELs or other issues?
  13. bmwM5power

Is a leaky water pump covered under extended warranty?

which extended warranty? emissions? it should be under the powertrain which has expired in your case
  14. bmwM5power

OEM Luk Clutch Thickness?

i was just trying to see if its possible to remove the transmission without taking the flanges off, mine are not leaking and I dont wanna unnecessarily make it worse
  15. bmwM5power

is changing the seal absolutely necessary when removing the axle flange?
  16. bmwM5power

why is sachs dmf/ clutch disc inefior to luk?
  17. bmwM5power

did you have to remove axle flanges when dropping transmission?
  18. bmwM5power

Upgrade head unit to Apple Carplay?

420? not too bad, from what ive seen some people paid 1000-1500 for an upgrade depending on the screen
  19. bmwM5power

OEM transmission oil alternatives for 02Q manual transmission

there is no grind, just feels crunchy/ notchy going from 1st to 2nd , the car has 66K mi on it i got it from auction with that mileage, but I have another one 2015 GSW that I got brand new from the dealer and believe it or not I have similar crunch since new between 1st and 2nd. My dads...