Search results

1. G

Imported TDI's and 'dieselgate'

I finally got my check yesterday.
  2. G

I dropped off my car on the 21st and still waiting for the check I called on Friday I'm told that my check has not been sent because the person I spoke to said there was no FedEx tracking number on file and that my case has been escalated.
  3. G

Same here. I dropped of my Jetta yesterday.
  4. G

For me it took about two weeks
  5. G

Yes a Canadian notary is all you need
  6. G

No HST reimbursement
  7. G

I already have my appointment to return my Jetta on the 21st
  8. G

I will open a USD account and at least try to see if I can get a better rate https://www.interchangefinancial.com/currency-exchange/ I will try the above company. BMO where I bank the difference in what I pay and what they will pay me is 0.09 at the moment. That is a big difference.
  9. G

I last spoke to the guy in Ajax about a month ago. I think all we can do now is wait. I would like it to be over too
  10. G

I'm waiting for the call to scheduling the appointment. I submitted my signed/notorized offer last week Tuesday
  11. G

I took 1 week for me
  12. G

Check engine light on - Throttle Body Actuator

Great! Thank you for the info
  13. G

Check engine light on - Throttle Body Actuator

Check engine light came on today on my 2009 Jetta TDI. Did a scann and this is what I got. Any idea what I'm looking at here? Sunday,19,November,2017,17:59:41:50329 VCDS Version: Release 17.8.0 (x64) Running on Windows 10 x64 www.Ross-Tech.com Address 01: Engine Labels...
  14. G

I don't understand the thinking behind "hating VW" because of the diesel gate scandal. They have not done anything to me and if anything I'm the one benefiting from them breaking the law. I bought both my Jetta and Q7 almost 5 years ago and I will end up getting about the same as I paid for them...
  15. G

I challenged a few of you the other on starting your own litigation and that is would not get you anywhere. Here is a note from a lawyer working on the Canadian 3.0 liter seddlement to prove my point:
  16. G

The claims for Canadian owners with US VIN are proceeding now. A lot of patients is paying off :) It is happening. I'm now are step 13 of 15 with green check marks. I just got this email: We have reviewed the documents you submitted as part of your claim with reference number ######...
  17. G

I'd say good luck in finding a lawyer who will take this on. Lawyers are in it to make money by billing for the hours of work. Unless you have the means to pay a lawyer 100 + per hour and hope that will get you anywhere I would not count on it. Believe me I would like this to be over already but...
  18. G

VW has until Sept 2018 to complete the claim process. They are still well within the legal settlement requirements. I'm all for pushing them to get it done and I like my car to be gove but at this point, we can't do much than just wait
  19. G

We can whin and cry all day long which will not speed up anything. Patients patients!!
  20. G

Yes I contacted Luigi last week. We should be hearing from them soon. They are diligently working at it but it's taking its time considering that it is completely manual process