Search results

1. D

What did you do to your MK7 today?

Mirror fell of today, I was able to catch it. Now wondering what glue to use since it need to beat heat resistant...
  2. D

Battery failed - can I replace it without VCDS?

You should buy a obdeleven, it's a cheap investment.
  3. D

Went for a little test drive after I did modification to my trailer allowing it to carry 2 motorcycle. About 1500lbs w/trailer. Pulled wonderfully! Ready for the season.
  4. D

Yes, my car is stage 2. So no DPF.
  5. D

As a "essential worker" mileage continue to add on my car, did oil change today. Decided to follow Malone advise and use 5w40. I also found my annoying rattle, it was driver side sway bar end link. Car is 87000 miles, maybe it is because of the lowering or Quebec road...
  6. D

Scrap metal dump on my way to work. After tightening trailer coupling it's pretty much a rattle free ride with a Bosal hitch.
  7. D

Intake Tract Upgrades

Is your car deleted? Mine is stage 2 catless, turbo whistle is strong.
  8. D

Nope, front wheel are perfectly flush. Missing a few mm in the back, but you have to inspect it carefully to be able to tell.
  9. D

Wheels: Alzor 881 18"x8.5" ET45* Tires: Falken AZENIS FK510 235/40 R18 Spring: H&R Sport 54788
  10. D

Installed summer wheel and a quick wash.
  11. D

Pretty much only activity to do in these time, a deserted (wintertime) hiking trail.
  12. D

Is it a bad idea to perform a diesel purge?

When I replace my fuel filter, I top it up with diesel purge before screwing it buck up.
  13. D

She let me down :(

Canadian or USA battery size?
  14. D

Bluetooth cutting in and out

All the car I had with Bluetooth in it always had intermittent issues. My gsw is no different, sometimes the connection just drop. I turn the radio off and on, most the time it resolve the issue. Sometimes I have to reboot my phone completely. Like you said, the position of the phone doesn't...
  15. D

Webasto diesel fired coolant heater on MK7 Golf

I've heard great review about Chinese diesel heater from people van-lifing on YouTube I know it has nothing to do with the vw OEM retrofit this thread is about but they are getting my interest lately. They are basically an Espar copy and only heat air, they go on eBay for 100$ vs Espar who...
  16. D

Was suppose to pickup a tool while wife is waiting in the car, came back with a TV and some ratchet straps. It would have fitted in the trunk but baby seat prevented me from folding the seat and the deal was too good to pass.?