Search results

1. B

SC - TDI GTG - 7th Annual Midlands Biofuels/Green Energy Biofuel - June 23, 2018

Have any planes for June 23, 2018? Well now you do! It is time for everyone to fuel up and make your way to the 7th Annual Midlands Biofuels/Green Energy Biofuel GTG. Location: 310 South Congress Street, Winnsboro, SC 29180 Beside Shell Gas Station & across the street from the Wilson...
  2. B

6th Annual Midlands/Green Energy Biofuel Summer GTG

9/10/16 - 6th Annual Midlands/Green Energy Biofuel Summer GTG OK Boys and Girls, Wrench Turners and On lookers, and TDI enthusiasts alike, It is time for the 6th Annual Midlands Biofuels/Green Energy Biofuels GTG - September 10th. Event will be Downtown Winnsboro, SC. Location: Main Street...
  3. B

SC - TDI GTG - 5th Annual Midlands Biofuels - May 9th 2015

OK Boys and Girls, Wrench Turners and On lookers, and TDI enthusiasts alike, It is time for the 5th Annual Midlands Biofuels GTG - May 9th Thats right 45 Days Away. So start making plans now. A back up date of July 18th has been chosen as this years back up date to give more people time to...
  4. B

World Famous Midlands BioFuels GTG - July 12th, 2014

OK Boys and Girls, Wrench Turners and On lookers, and TDI enthusiasts alike, It is time for the 4th Annual Midlands Biofuels GTG - July 12th Thats right 39Days Away. So start making plans now. July 12th has been chosen as this years date to give more people time to plan and make it. Downtown...
  5. B

BioJoe Is getting his 1st JETTA!!!

Guys the day is finally here that my wife says I want something that can get 40+ mpg. Her TDI Toureg is paid off and we still love it so we want to just add another TDI to our family. With all the GTG's I've had at the Biodiesel Plant and attended at Dan's I've been exposing my wife little by...