Search results

1. JaredC01

WTS: 2015 Passat FrostHeater, Pioneer 4000NEX, DG Sigma Six, PolarFIS Advance

Bump back to the top. Polar still for sale, as is the FrostHeater (which is BRAND NEW for an EA288 Passat).
  2. JaredC01

Bump up to the top. Items listed still for sale, including the PolarFIS - make offer!
  3. JaredC01

Back up to the top. Make offers on remaining items.
  4. JaredC01

Pioneer head unit is sold, rest still available.
  5. JaredC01

Pending sale on the Polar dropped, all remaining items still up for sale.
  6. JaredC01

PolarFIS is pending sale, rest of items are available. Also have a Black Forest Industries Schwarz shift knob for sale (http://store.blackforestindustries.com/bfiheweshkns.html), will be posting soon.
  7. JaredC01

Bump to the top, all items still available. Will take offers on all items as well.
  8. JaredC01

All items are still for sale. As a heads-up these items are cross-posted on other locations, so may be sold at any time.
  9. JaredC01

Looking to sell some goodies from my now-returned 2015 Passat TDI. First the disclaimers: The PolarFIS Advance is missing the rear sticker because of how it was mounted (double sided tape that pulled off the label), but doesn't affect the operation. The DieselGeek Sigma Six Short-Shift Kit is...
  10. JaredC01

Does the buyback require all items from the original purchase?

So I've been dormant on here for a while (as I bought my Passat replacement back in August), but it's quickly coming up to the buyback time. I currently have an aftermarket head unit in the vehicle, that I will be removing prior to the buyback, but I no longer have the factory head unit that...
  11. JaredC01

FS: 2015 Passat Extras!

Bump to the top. Has anyone read the previous post about retrofit's or no?
  12. JaredC01

Bump to the top... As an interest gauge, I've still got all of the items for a full retrofit in the headlights for sale. Would anyone be interested in a completed set of retrofitted headlights, including LED halo turn signals / DRLs?
  13. JaredC01

Bump up to the top. More will be coming, including a PolarFIS.
  14. JaredC01

It's white. It had the dash replaced right after I bought it due to a hole in the dashboard that I hadn't noticed (someone probably stuck a key or something into it like an *******). After the replacement it has a couple of squeeks, but not terrible. The deciding factor was the hail damage it...
  15. JaredC01

Bump to the top, all items up for sale. Make offers.
  16. JaredC01

Thanks for the shout out, and I'm glad it's still serving you well! I'll see if I can get some pictures up of everything tonight. Also to come, I'll be selling my Pioneer AVH-4000NEX, with a full plug-and-play harness including factory backup camera integration, and a Passat-specific piano...
  17. JaredC01

Up for sale (and will be updated as more things come available) are some parts for a NMS Passat (some parts are EA288 specific). Pics to be added in a bit. Torklift Ecohitch 1.25" trailer hitch: $250 - local pickup only (St. Louis area) - Never been installed, comes with all hardware...
  18. JaredC01

TDI buyback settlement (what's your next vehicle?)

Looking like a 2017 Ford Fusion Sport with the 2.7L V6 EcoBoost... Heck of a motor, super smooth to drive, and all of the features I really wanted.