Search results

1. B

Who's running an AFN manifold & turbo setup?

What do you want to know?
  2. B

For Sale - 2010 JSW TDI - NJ

A very good friend of mine is selling his wifes 2010 JSW TDI - It's fully loaded, immaculate, and fully maintained. I've helped him on maintenance and he's done all the VW Spec fluids and diesel additives. Car is mint. Nice snow tire setup also available. Helping him out by throwing it up...
  3. B

2001 Jetta TDI - Parting out

how much for the rear brake calipers?
  4. B

PIC REQUEST: B4 drivers side frame rail

im swapping a 1Z into my B3 wagon and i already cut my battery tray for the intercooler but id like to look at a B4 rail for comparison. thanks
  5. B

1Z in a B3V

ive been spending alot more time on the vortex lately and started a build thread over there, figured id share it with with y'all http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5252823-Project-TDI-B3V
  6. B

WTB: B4 TDI gauge cluster harness

broke down and bought one from vwparts
  7. B

gauge cluster harness compatability

in a month or 2 ill be pulling my 1z swap out of my 90 golf and droppin it into a 90 passat wagon. im currently using an A3 jetta tdi gauge cluster but plan on using a B4 tdi cluster in the passat. will the A3 cluster harness work on the B4 cluster?
  8. B

WTB: B4 TDI gauge cluster harness

as the title states. ive already got a cluster, just need the harness from a tdi passat
  9. B

FS: B4 Passat TDI Part Out..

are you using the instrument cluster harness? if not i could sure use it!
  10. B

Parting 97 Passat TDI

do you have the instrument cluster harness?
  11. B

WTB: B4 TDI gauge cluster

is it possible to add a glow plug light to that cluster?
  12. B

not necesarily, just want a cluster that fits better in the passat dash
  13. B

as the title states i need a US spec b4 tdi gauge cluster. im pulling my tdi swap out of my 90 golf and dropping it into a 90 passat i just picked up im also willing to trade my mk3 tdi cluster with 222k miles, lemme know what ya got!
  14. B

My 91 GTI 8 valve to B4 1Z TDI swap

oh well :( if you use the stock a2 cluster youll also be missing the glow plug light