Search results

1. D

FS 03 TDI Jetta Wagon GL

bump Sold
  2. D

FS 03 TDI Jetta Wagon GL

bump car was cleaned today so I have more pics.
  3. D

FS 03 TDI Jetta Wagon GL

Wife wants a minivan so the Jetta has to go car is from AZ now in Magnoila TX, New shocks and struts. 2inch lift, Silver paint w/BLK interior, 5 speed, everything else is stock. will post pics as soon as I detail it, it has almost 76,000 miles on it, with synthetic oil from day one. Asking...
  4. D

Ac going wacky

Dang I didnt need to hear that. Im about to move and now I might be looking a a few hundred dollars in parts? I need to check my warrenty. I thought I bought an extended one?
  5. D

A/C Questions Part Needed

Hey I think i'm having the same problem with my ac but I have high pressure when it turns off,the compressor cycles on and off. I checked my fuses. thier good. I think I might try the pressure switch. When I tried to jump the plug at tht trust switch it blew a fuse. when the ac cycles off the...
  6. D

Ac going wacky

Sorry I forgot its an A4 your right can a Moderator move this to the A4 forum?
  7. D

Ac going wacky

It hot as hell around here lately and my wifes Jettas Ac is messing up, it blows cold for a while then hot for a while back and forth. So I put a pressure gauge on it and its way over pressured when it blows hot and then the pressure drops and it finnally blows cool, Sounds like some sort of...
  8. D

Low on blinker fluid?

Thanks FOG I will try that tommorrow, that sounds like an easier fix than digging for a relay behind the dash.
  9. D

Low on blinker fluid?

Thanks ED, I forgot If this was a MK4. Its my wifes so I don't drive it only so often. I wonder how hard it is to replace that relay behind the hazard?
  10. D

TDI in a Rabbit Pickup

I kinda want to do this convertion on a A1 Gti I have. Dosen't Scotts page have any pics of this?
  11. D

Low on blinker fluid?

I haven't been here in a while but recently my wife Jetta is flashing a engine code and the blinker indicater is going off for no reason and not shutting off after using the blinker, like the relay is stuck or the swich itself is bad, and I might buy a VagCom but I don't know which one to get...
  12. D

Polo TDI motor?

Stef@n82 what does your Polo weigh?
  13. D

Polo TDI motor?

My buddy was tring to tell me thiers a 150hp 3cyl, they just have a big turbo. I knew he didn't know what he ws talking about. Is thier a gas 3 cyl?
  14. D

head gasket question

O-ringing can be in the head or block which people usally use a stainless wire in a grove made in the head or block, the fire ring is more of a ring joining the head and block which taks a little more machining but is the strongest I know of. But I can't belive the ARP studs are weaker than...
  15. D

Polo TDI motor?

Does anyone know anything about the Polo TDI motors? I'm told they are 3 cylinder turbo. I'm working on a A1 and I'm not to excited about the gas motor.
  16. D

head gasket question

I don't know if you guys get around to Oring the head or even fire ring the motor and head, with a new head gasket. It helps my Cummins hold together.
  17. D

Having TDI Problems

Well it finnally did it for me it for a while but the car seemed to run fine, then last night their were no CEL or flashing loopy wire, I'm going to have to find someone close by with a VagCom
  18. D

Having TDI Problems

Ok The wife today said the engine light came on and the glow plug light was flashing, I looked at it, and it wouldn't do it for me, I guess time to look for a vagcom?
  19. D

FS: Speed Tuning USA - Power Box

Let me know if it's sold or not, Thanks
  20. D

FS: Speed Tuning USA - Power Box

Is the power of this tunning box enough to notice a difference? Thats a great price.