Search results

1. L

B4 glove box

Bought this glove box to install in my 97 passat but it was wrecked before i could install it. I judt found it while cleaning out my garage If i recall its a direct bolt in. Perfect condition with key. Text for pics $100 shipped 727 247 9002
  2. L

91 Toyota 4x4 tdi $3000

Putting her back up for sale. Needs a transmission Xtra cab. Tons of new stuff Call or text for pics 727 two 47 9002
  3. L

91 Toyota 4x4 tdi $5000

For some reason I cannot and have not been able to upload pictures to any of my ads from the day I became a member. I have addressed this situation with the moderators on at least two occasions previously.
  4. L

91 Toyota 4x4 tdi $5000

Read the ad
  5. L

91 Toyota 4x4 tdi $5000

Truck runs and drives. Nothing but cosmetic things to finish
  6. L

91 Toyota 4x4 tdi $5000

After much debate I've decided to sell my 91 tdi powered Toyota x cab 4x4. I've become too busy to finish the minor details and don't see any time coming available. The truck was a v6 The truck has all new shocks, ball joints, steering components. New fuel tank. Sits on 31x10.5 tires. But has...
  7. L

Aligning Toyota R150 Transmission

I've got a r150 slice Pay the shipping and you can borrow it Lewis
  8. L

Hoses on turbo

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll use the n75
  9. L

Hoses on turbo

I havent found the answer to this and I think my waste gate is actuating preventing boost. I have a stock ahu motor I'm my toyota swap. On the turbo there are 2 nipples. 1 on the waste gate and 1 on the compressor housing. I'm not using a n79 solenoid so how do I run hoses to these 2...
  10. L

1996 VW Passat Wagon For SALE

Nice rig!
  11. L

AHU TDI swap - vibration with single mass flywheel

Is your drive shaft custom made? U joints aligned properly?
  12. L

toyota swap

Oil pressure gauge not working. I've tested the gauge for proper resistance (25 ohms). It will work if I ground the wire to the block. I've used both idiot light senders and gauge senders and still no working gauge. Btw I have oil going to the turbo Any ideas? I'd like keep stock looking
  13. L

Tdi conversion mechanic or shop in va

What are you trying to do?
  14. L

toyota swap

Update: got the pump timed via vcds. Runs great. Then Got a chip for the ahu computer from Frankenyota. Thanks Ernie. It really moves out! Gonna be fun to drive
  15. L

TDI Town & Country

I have a friend that bought a 5 speed dodge minivan brand new. I'm trying to relieve him of it lol
  16. L

2002 jetta sedan part out

Motor and ecu spoken for. Green. Tab cloth interior. Questions just ask
  17. L

2003 jetta wagon silver $2000

2003 wagon. TDI. Just over 200k miles. Runs great. 4 new tires. Automatic. Could use solenoid pack. Due for timing belt. Has roof rack. Has cracked windshield and damaged right fender. Email or text me for pics 727 247 9002 Located near tampa
  18. L

WTB ALH Fuel Lines and Beetle parts

Will alh jetta work?