Search results

1. TDIsyncro

Audi A4R4 450HP CBEA (CR) Build

One of the last few tasks I had prior to hitting the road was adjusting ride height, checking corner weights, and completing a wheel alignment. The first task was adjusting ride height and corner weights. In a perfect world we can arrive at same ride heights and corner weights when comparing...
  2. Weighing Car

Weighing Car

3. Wheel Alignment

Wheel Alignment

String line Set-up
  4. Weighing Car

Weighing Car

Corner Weight Scale
  5. TDIsyncro

Hello Mr Meister! :D Nice for you to drop a comment. Trust me, it was not enough seat time for a decade of work! However, it was enough to get a good feel for the chassis and motor set-up. The noise level was more than I imagined (no sound insulation material yet) but everything else was...
  6. Audi A4 B5 Mid Engine CR TDI

Audi A4 B5 Mid Engine CR TDI

Finally back on its wheels and under its own power
  7. Audi A4 B5 Mid Engine CR TDI

Audi A4 B5 Mid Engine CR TDI

Finally back on its wheels and under its own power - Compound-Sequential turbo arrangement.
  8. TDIsyncro

Its been a long time since I posted and I can now announce that I did complete this build and drove it a bit this fall. There are about a dozen issues to work out but overall it drove and performed really well. It is currently set-up to max out a modified R70 CP3 pump and this CP3 will be...
  9. TDIsyncro

Build Update CJAA

I am not quit sure where the injector limits are but certainly all the right elements are there to go well past 300hp. Combined with the dsg this is one quick ride for sure. Travis has something to be proud about.
  10. TDIsyncro

Build Update CJAA

Congrats Travis.:cool: It's good to see it back running again. Engine is sounding great. 250 miles already! Soon you will have first oil change and can start pushing it more. I look forward to seeing what the build will bring power wise. A few comments for other peoples benefit. The valve...
  11. TDIsyncro

B7 RS4 3.0 Tdi

Beautiful work and great attention to detail. :cool:
  12. TDIsyncro

I was responding to your comment above regarding stable rail pressure. The Skynam can control with stable rail pressure. The rail pressure issue we have with big HPFP (R90 & R110) is unique to our OEM ECU. I have seen Bosch, SCS and Skynam not have a problem with this control. There is one...
  13. TDIsyncro

Skynam is being used in professional motorsports. There is one other member on here that has used it other than myself. It is a complicated ecu comparable to Bosch Motorsports version. It has many outputs and inputs that can be programmed for whatever you want..the trick is the programming. It...
  14. TDIsyncro

I will have to let that go as a future opportunity. Right now I am trying to keep a narrow focus to get running and testing. IIRC the factory pressure sensors are good to 200bar, so using this part of the ECU would require a new sensor selection and then recalibration of tunes related to the...
  15. TDIsyncro

Thanks guys. Yes this project is still slowly moving forward. I will probably finish up TIG welding in next two months. I have a dozen miscellaneous things to complete before a start-up so no promises when. (family, work and education always take priority). I am going to be running Euro...
  16. TDIsyncro

TH350 behind a 1.9

I have been running a 4l60e on my TDI for almost 3 years now. It is a great match for the torque/power. I do not think I would be happy with a th350 as it's nice to have the overdrive gear. Using USShift to control it. Using a custom built torque converter. We have a guy that builds them...
  17. TDIsyncro

Saskatchewan TDI members??

Nice to see a few members around. I am in Saskatoon as well.
  18. TDIsyncro

1999 S10 ZR2 BHW Swap

I used an edc15P with my bhw. It's the older version of ecu used on PD style motor in Europe. EDC15 was also used on ALH generation of motors. There are minor differences in the harness between ALH and PD when using edc15. The ALH harness can actually be used with some minor changes. (basically...