Search results

1. gte824j

Parts for sale - PHOTOS

I am selling parts from a project that involved putting a 2004 Jetta BEW in to a 2-door '99.5 Golf from 2 nearly complete cars. Below is what I have left for sale. Nothing else. PM contact is preferred. Prefer local pick-up in Walden NY. Negotiable. Thanks for looking. 1999.5 Cluster from...
  2. gte824j

C6 Allroad TDI spotted in Ohio

On audizine, somebody posted up a couple photos of a diesel allroad spotted in Ohio. I figured some here might like to get a look at it. Here is the thread: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/341175-Allroad-Appreciation-Thread/page7 and the Pics: The car looks great. Anybody...
  3. gte824j

Serpentine belt shredded

Hi All, 2002 Golf TDI, 5-speed. I'm a pretty knowledgeable owner; lurk here alot. Local guru does all my work, but he's on vacation this week. :) I had an issue with my car yesterday and wanted to hear some opinions before my mechanic gets back from bike week. On my way to work yesterday...
  4. gte824j

Alternator pulley destoyed today

This morning on my way to work my battery light was flashing just as I arrived at the parking deck. I parked, popped the hood and listened to the motor. I could hear squealing coming from the serpentine belt area. With encouragement from another member in the other battery thread, I decided...
  5. gte824j

Windshield Nozzle and unplugged vacuum hose

Hi Everbody. I have (2) questions on a couple issues which are unrelated. TDI is '02 Golf 5-speed. The first issue has to do with the replacement windshield nozzle I ordered. Part Number 6E0-955-985-B. The wiper fluid line coming through the hood seems to be missing the female connector on...
  6. gte824j

FS: Black Cloth Golf Seats, Front & Rear (NY)

For Sale are Front and Rear Black Cloth Seats out of a 2002 4 door Golf TDI with 70k miles. The fronts have airbags, but not heat. The seat belt receivers on the fronts have the wiring sensor connectors from a 2000 Golf. Airbag connectors are unchanged (2002). Seats are in Great Shape. Clean, no...
  7. gte824j

Wiring '00 GTI Seats in to a '02 Golf TDI

I know the heated seat swap has been beat to death around here. I've read almost all of those threads, however I think I have a rather unique situation installing an older model year's seats in to a newer car. Please bear with me. :) 2002 Golf Seat functionality specs: Cloth, No Power, No...
  8. gte824j

Trusted Mechanic "TDIJetta99": Positive Feedback

I own a 2002 5-speed Golf TDI. With the help of the tdiclub community, I was able to locate a mechanic to perform my timing belt change. Yesterday, June 2, 2007 I had my timing belt changed by Trusted TDI Mechanic, "TDIJetta99". I am absolutely VERY VERY satisfied and I highly recommend him...
  9. gte824j

Salutations from New TDI Owner

Purchased April 4, 2007. 2002 Golf TDI. 5speed. Black. 4door. 65kmiles. Brand new to me ! See photos here after a serious Zaino detailing session today. Disregard my old man's Camry and other cars in the family. (thumbnail should be clickable, but just in case)...