Search results

1. S

Here comes the rain

Well it's oregon and I've noticed my golf is wet. I didn't even talk dirty to her I've been searching for seals in a kit but am coming up empty. Doors. Windows and sunroof. Probably going to pull interior and clean and dry it. It stinks, I haven't drove it in a while. If anyone can point me in...
  2. S

Just installed VCDS....results

Hey yall, New to me 01 golf tdi alh. Bought it, drove fine, get on freeway, overboost issue. Not too sure where to start, still learning. stuck veins? Maybe EGR? No coms, Fuses, bad grounding? Any input is appreciated. Chassis Type: 1J - VW Golf/Bora IV (1998 > 2006) Scan: 01 02 03 08 15 16...
  3. S

WTB ALH swap

Looking for a donor car or already pulled swap. In oregon can do the I5 corridor for pickup, unless donor is driveable then we can arrange something. Message or email.
  4. S

Thank you!

I just wanted to thank everyone here. It is because of this forum, i finally have my 1,6 TD running again after months of a crank no start after the timing belt change. Well, sure as the sky is blue, injector pump needed to be primed. Ran to harbor freight, applied vaccuum to the return line...