Search results

1. tonymc

STILL IN DIY TRAINING.

STILL IN DIY TRAINING.
  2. tonymc

Oil Leak from Rear of Engine

I got an oil leak at the rear of my engine which is causing as much as 50ML loss of oil daily. Trying to locate where it's leaking from so i need to find a diagram showing all the possible areas where this leak could be coming from. I need some help to quickly find and fix this problem or i...
  3. tonymc

Golf 1.9TDI 2002 - Turbo Whistle No Power

Power windows,door locks,alarm,interior lighten issues. Greetings. Hello Friends, I have a little more problems with my VW Golf MK4 TDI SE 1.9 yr 02 with the following, 1)When i press the remote key the red LCD light comes on flashes on the remote and no lights flashes on the car no...
  4. tonymc

Help required from European folks

Hello my friend would you like a European Golf Mk4 TDI SE,1896cc, Yr02, RHD,80,000miles, Location :Trinidad,W.I.
  5. tonymc

Differences AGR and ALH engines

Thanks friends your information was well received.
  6. tonymc

Hello Friends, Can anyone tell me if i can use the 1.9 TDI Engine Code:BEW ( Fuel Injectors )in the European Golf Mk4 TDI 1.9 se, yr 2002, manual trans, Engine code:ATD or is there another that's compatible? Please forgive me am 3yrs new to this type beautiful cars. Brgds Tonymc
  7. tonymc

I found my power lost problem it was 2 small holes in the VAG hose. I since then replaced those hoses and my TDI ran beautifully again.
  8. tonymc

Thanks much for the info my friend will do as recommended.
  9. tonymc

Can the TDI Golf be driven with a milfunctioning #4 cylinder injector with out causing further damage to the engine?
  10. tonymc

Hello Friends My Golf TDI SE MK4 1.9 yr 2002 Engine code: ATD European manufactured. Anyway my engine started misfiring about a month ago, i had the diagnostic test done which revealed code 16688, now am trying to find an injector for cylinder #4 , can any one tell me if ALH and ATD engine...
  11. tonymc

pOWER LOST ON MY VW TDI 1.9 SE MK4 2002 Could some one tell me what to look for to enable me to solve this problem? When the baby is running and reaches about 80mph we loose speed and power the baby can only return to normal if you turn off the engine and restart it then it does the same thing...