Search results

1. G60ING

The future of TapaTalk on TDIClub

A lot of the replies seem to be from the desktop users. I’m a mobile user and while I’m not really a TDI guy anymore I still have TDI swap knowledge as well as mk3/B4/mk2/Corrado knowledge I can share but this site isn’t easy as you all make it out to be to load pics from a mobile device...
  2. Corrado AHU VNT with 130PD Intake and EGR

Corrado AHU VNT with 130PD Intake and EGR

3. Egr pipe

Egr pipe

4. Custom EGR for 130PD intake

Custom EGR for 130PD intake

5. Corrado AHU VNT with 130PD Intake and EGR

Corrado AHU VNT with 130PD Intake and EGR

6. G60ING

TDI Conversions: Build Threads and Links to Swap Discussions

Added: Braddman’s 2005 2nd gen Toyota Tacoma BHW swap: https://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php?threads/2nd-gen-tacoma-bhw-swap.516662/
  7. G60ING

1z TDI into lifted 85 Jetta

https://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?642917-02a-O2A-Gearing-Gear-ratios-Prices-and-other-helpful-hints&amp=1 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  8. G60ING

It will fit bit just go find a b4 or mk4 2L transmission and it will be installed for that price Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  9. G60ING

The B4/MK3 TDI uses an 02J early diff.
  10. G60ING

Grab a mk4 TDI transmission or maybe even a 20v mk4 Jetta transmission with a 3.6 Ring and pinion then install the .756 TDI 5th gear. That should work well with your tires. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  11. G60ING

ALH in a Civic

It’s a little more than just building mounts. All depends on how much Time you have to modify and fit everything. Let’s list some of the things you will need to modify/fit: Exhaust/Downpipe Intercooler/pipes Coolant lines Ac lines Ps lines Shift cables and or shift box Axles Wiring harness...
  12. G60ING

Starting issue on TDI Corrado

I don’t think the starter is the issue but I’m a fan of the mk4 TDI starters (after reliving the bendix) since they are so plentiful. Next time you have this issue try this: -put ignition I run position -take a jumper wire from positive terminal to starter solenoid positive terminal. Take the...
  13. G60ING

single mass flywheel conversion?

You are in relatively uncharted territory, good luck
  14. G60ING

single mass flywheel conversion?

What transmission are you using?
  15. G60ING

ALH Race Pipe and EGR Block off Plate

Sold to Bob last night
  16. G60ING

ALH Race Pipe and EGR Block off Plate

No idea, for $28 roll the dice
  17. G60ING

What axles ?

Late cabriolet or 16v Rocco axles
  18. G60ING

Alh and ahu same dimensions?

Why not just take a cheap Craigslist or FB mktplace engine stand and modify it. There are fairly cheap and allow you to weld additional supports to. Hell chopping them up and reconfiguring them is easy with a welder. https://www.instagram.com/p/BseKvFxnMoG/?igshid=1xc421lasamgk
  19. G60ING

Larger OEM Oil Cooler from a 3.6 VR6

Thanks Jim, replied