Search results

1. Campbellonh

1-1-2019 ho5g gtg

I wish I had been able to make it this year. Looks like a good time was had by all. Happy New Year.
  2. Campbellonh

SSCTDO (TDI Club Secret Society of Chevy TD owners)

I just ordered a 2019 Cruze diesel hatchback. Time to get out of the gasser I bought. It was nice enough, but not the same, and too big for my needs. I will be happy to be back in a diesel and it will look nice parked next to my husband's sedan. :)
  3. Campbellonh

FS: MKV items in New Hampshire

I still have that filter......
  4. Campbellonh

Biodiesel Prices & Locations By State/province

It is not really up to date though. None of the places listed in New Hampshire are in business anymore.
  5. Campbellonh

Motive Pro Power Bleeder

Ahh, thanks. I will give that info out via PM.
  6. Campbellonh

Motive Pro Power Bleeder

Sorry for not knowing, but what does PP stand for?
  7. Power bleeder

Power bleeder

Motive Pro Power Bleeder for sale
  8. Campbellonh

Motive Pro Power Bleeder

It is this one. https://www.idparts.com/motive-pro-power-bleeder-p-420.html I will take some pics. I bought it for brake bleeding. Here is a pic:
  9. Campbellonh

Motive Pro Power Bleeder

. Sold .
  10. Campbellonh

We also came across a new oil filter for the Jetta in a box of things in the basement (Mann, HU719/7x). I will send it to you for just the cost of shipping if you want it. $5
  11. Campbellonh

Well, I guess I'll try ebay now.
  12. Campbellonh

I will bump again. I suppose I can try Vortex forum too. Some of these will be fine for gassers too.
  13. Campbellonh

My experience with the local Chevy dealer here so far has been very positive, especially compared to the VW dealer. We did have a sensor go bad, and were about 1000 past the warranty and they said since it was so close they would cover it anyway, not to worry.
  14. Campbellonh

another bump for some Mk5 Jetta things
  15. Campbellonh

OK, I think I will, but I will make it for just Chevy, since it seems they will be offering more than a Cruze TD. Plagiarizing is acceptable in a post, it seems, so here it goes. This is an invitation to all members who are currently hiding in the shadows, too frightened by the VW fanaticism...
  16. The Cruze

The Cruze

Pictures of our Chevy Cruze TD
  17. 2014 Cruze TD

2014 Cruze TD

This is what we decided to replace the Jetta with.
  18. Campbellonh

I am open to offers.