Search results

1. B

Left Over 2005 TDI Fest Shirts for sale

We had a few left over TDI Fest shirts. They are up for sale. You can see the details HERE Thanks, J
  2. B

2005 TDI Fest T-shirts left over are for sale

Folks, Do you want to be able to tell everyone you were at the 2005 TDI fest when you really weren't? Or do you want to have it just because you have all the other TDIFest T-shirts and don't want your collection to miss out on this one? Maybe you want to wear it while wrenching on your car...
  3. B

Winners of Vendor Items at the Fest

Hello Everyone, Well, I thought I'd post all the winners of the donated items at the raffle held Saturday evening. Vag Com Software courtesy of Danix: Kevin Rutherton $100 Gift Certificate courtesy of Metalnerd: Kevin Rutherton Rollie Kraus Mike Barta TDI Heater courtesy of Terry...
  4. B

Note to Vendors arriving tonight/tomorrow

Gang, If you are arriving TONIGHT in Ft. Atkinson. I DO have the hotel conference center booked. The vendors CAN set up tonight to pre-sell stuff for tomorrow in the hotel conference center if folks are wanting to purchase items and get them installed tomorrow at the shop. Feel free to...
  5. B

When arriving at the Fest

Folks, When you arrive at the Fest here is what to expect: Friday evening and Saturday Morning till noon: Check in at the Holiday Inn in Ft. Atkinson. There you will get your name badges, wrist bands (please do not remove these throughout the weekend) and welcome packets. In the...
  6. B

TDI Fest Maps

Folks, I'm going to attempt to attach some maps of the Fest to give you a general idea of where things are in relation to each other. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact Ed or myself. ONLY 1 WEEK TO GO!!! Later, Jeff
  7. B

Unofficial TDI Fest Venue for Saturday Night

Folks, while the TDI Fest does not promote drinking and driving...we realize that a few may want to come to Wisconsin and partake in sipping some of our famous locally brewed beverages that we're so famous for. After all, Wisconsin IS the beer capital of the WORLD. I contacted the local...
  8. B

RallyVW and TDI Racing Come to 2005 TDI Fest

Folks, the much awaited announcement has been made. I just spoke to the TDI racing team and they have just told me they WILL be attending the 2005 TDI Fest with the Rally Golf! Be sure and stop by while at the rally and show them your support and check out the Rally Golf. Hope to see you...
  9. B

Quick reminder: 2005 TDI FEST in Wisconsin

Hi everyone..this is just a quick reminder that the deadline for registering for the 2005 TDI Fest is fast approaching. If you're planing on attending, please see this web page I'm posting it here because the TDI Fest forum does not post in the "active topics" so a lot of you may not see the...
  10. B

2006 TDI Fest Proposal Anyone?

Is anyone in the Golden, Loveland, Frisco, Dillon, Breckenridge area in general interested in putting together a proposal for the 2006 TDI Fest? If so, please contact me. Later, J
  11. B

2005 TDI Fest Vendors list

Gang, I'm the individual handling the vendor organization for the 2005 TDIFest. Please feel free to contact me if you are a vendor or know other vendors that may be interested in attending. The list in this forum will be updated as time goes by. The people listed below are from individuals...
  12. B

2005 TDIFest Logo/T-shirt proposals

Gang, I'm posting what I have put together for the 2005 TDI Fest logo/t-shirt. I took the back of the state quarter and broke the graphics down. I think it says a lot about what the 2005 Fest area is. Wisconsin is known as the dairyland state and for it's cheese and corn. I plan on putting...
  13. B

Blue NB in Milwaukee area with "VEGTA" plates

Blue NB in Milwaukee area with \"VEGTA\" plates Couple of days ago spotted a blue NB heading east bound on 94 towards Milwaukee near State Fair Park and Miller Stadium with the license plate "VEGTA" on it. Drop me a PM if you read this. Don't know if you were a TDI or not. I'm assuming you...
  14. B

2005 TDI Fest

Gang, Here is a link to the official 2005 TDI Fest. Registration is now open and rooms are beginning to book. From this link you'll be able to register, order meals and t-shirts as well as book your hotel rooms. Please book your reservations early. We'll see you at the Fest! J 2005...
  15. B

2005 TDI FEST Registration Is Open

Hello Everyone! We just wanted to make the announcement that OFFICIAL 2005 TDI FEST registration is open! Sign up early for some FABULOUS prizes. Please click on the announcement link at the top of all forums. OR, click the 2005 link button just above the flashing "how to videos" link...
  16. B

Vag-Com Error Code

I'm wondering if anyone is familiar with this code, what it meant and how to fix it? 00928 - Locking Module for Central Locking: Front Driver Side (F220) 27-00 - Implausible Signal I was fortunate enough to meet up with a club member who hooked up his lap-top and found the fault code. He reset...
  17. B

Vag-Com Error Code

I'm wondering if anyone is familiar with this code, what it meant and how to fix it? 00928 - Locking Module for Central Locking: Front Driver Side (F220) 27-00 - Implausible Signal I was fortunate enough to meet up with a club member who hooked up his lap-top and found the fault code. He...
  18. B

Air Bag Indicator Light

Ok...have had the 98 TDI NB for about a month now. Bought it used. It has 73K miles on it. I got in it this morning and the air bag warning light came on. Any suggestions on a diagnosis? Is there a way to reset them or are they set to come on at a certain mileage in order to get you in to...
  19. B

Wanted, CD Changer for 98 NB

Bought NB TDI a week ago. Am Lovin EVERY minuite of it. Noticed someone removed the disc changer (left the bracket) Would like to have CD option so am looking for a replacement (reasonable please). If you have one or know where to get one, please contact. Radio isn't cutting it. Thanks