Search results

1. V

FS Stock 5th Gear Set

I upgraded this 5th gear about 8 years ago and this original 5th gear has been in the bottom of my desk for all this time. Its PERFECT CONDITION no chips of teeth, no corrosion. Came out of my 2000 Golf TDI and it has about 65k miles on it when I changed out the gear set. That's a little...
  2. V

F.S 2000 Jetta TDI 5sp $2400

2000 Jetta TDI 5sp 215k miles. Car has been maintained by TDI guru (me). This car runs and drives great. It has a brand new rebuilt fuel injection pump installed about 3 months ago. It has been in a minor fender bender a few years ago. The bumper cover and right front fender has been replaced...
  3. V

FS 1.6 Turbo Diesel Injection Pump Fresh Certified Rebuilt

FS 1.6 Turbo Diesel Injection Pump Fresh Certified Rebuilt Tampa FL I have a Freshly Rebuilt 1.6 Turbo Diesel Injection Pump for sale. I bought this several months back thinking my original was bad, found out it was not so I am selling this rebuilt one for a loss. I paid $590 plus shipping...
  4. V

FS 1.6 Diesel Cylinder Head 11mm

FS 1.6 Diesel Cylinder Head 11mm Tampa FL I have a 1982 1.6 Diesel Cylinder Head with solid lifters removed from Diesel Rabbit that I had in Tampa FL. The vehicle was originally a Florida car so even the head has no corrosion. Its a 11mm Head and in great condition. Not damage, not...
  5. V

FS: 01 Jetta TDI Tampa Bay Florida

2001 VW Jetta TDI Turbo Diesel 148k miles, automatic, power everything, clean, ICE COLD AIR. New Brakes New Struts and shocks Newer Tires New Alternator New Power Steering Pump New AC compressor, receiver dryer, expansion valve, and ICE COLD New Serpentine Belt Timing Belt at 90k with VW...
  6. V

97 Passat TDI Turbo FS

VW Passat B4 TDI Garrett Turbo just pulled from rear ended car 91k miles Turbo appears to be in very nice condition. Shaft seems to be tight. Blades are in nice condition $250 Email, call, or Text me at 8I3 - 966 - 3O67
  7. V

97 Passat 02A Transmission

97 VW Passat B4 TDI 5sp 02A transmission pulled from rear ended car 91k miles $400 Email, call or text me at 8I3 - 966 - 3O67
  8. V

97 Passat TDI Head

97 VW Passat B4 TDI Cylinder Head pulled from rear ended car. Head is in beautiful condition 91k miles $450 Email, call or text me at 8I3 - 966 - 3O67
  9. V

FS VW Caddy Diesel Florida Truck

withdrawn
  10. V

FS Caddy Tail Gate NOS

I have a Brand New (NOS) VW Caddy TAILGATE that I purchased new about 11 years ago to use for my caddy restore. I never used it, its still have the original factory primer and the part number sticker still in beautiful condition. AGAIN This is a Factory NOS Caddy TAILGATE that was purchased...
  11. V

FS TDI 1Z Crank Shaft

TDI Crank from 96 Passat Been stored for years in my basement. Will need to be turned for theres some surface rust from being in the basement. Winston Salem NC $50
  12. V

FS- MK3 Neuspeed Upper Strut Tie-Bar - $45

Upper Strut Tie-Bar that came of a 95 vw golf Little bit of corrosion but just needs a little sanding and touch up paint http://www2.neuspeed.com/25/2/0/1553/upper-strut-tie-bar.html
  13. V

FS; 96 Passat front bumper cover

96 Passat front bumper cover. It has a crease in the center where the front license plate goes. $35 Pick up in Tampa only
  14. V

Parting Out 2001 Passat Turbo gasser 5sp

I will begin this weekend parting out a 2001 Passat Turbo gasser 5sp. Everything must go as I am cleaning out the garage to get ready to move to NC. I dont want to have to tow it up to NC. Just want to part it out. I am currently commuting from Tampa FL to Winston Salem NC weekly so I can bring...
  15. V

Not a Diesel but F.S. 1996 BMW Z3

I know its not a diesel but there is a new car in the garage and need to sell the Z3 convertable. If anyone is interested let me know. I will be fleabaying it in a few days. Black with black top, tan interior 84k miles 5sp COLD AC and garaged.
  16. V

Interview with BayNews9 on making biodiesel.

I just finished an interview with BayNews9 this morning discussing the process of making biodiesel and the cost savings of biodiesel verses diesel fuel. The interview will show some great shots of my processor and filtration system along with washing the fuel after the transesterfication and a...
  17. V

Tampa Bay Clutch Change GTG

TDIYardie and myself need clutches replaced, so we are thinking of having a clutch change GTG at my house in a few weeks. Is there anyone that would like to join or even change their clutch let us know. We are thinking of having it on Sat April 30
  18. V

B6 Passat seen today in Tampa

I didnt know that the B6 Passats were out but I seen one today going down Hillsborough Ave and it really looked nice. I only seen the back and left side and was unable to get in front to see the rest. Are they out now? I went by the dealer later and didnt see any on the lot.
  19. V

FS Rear Valance Panel

A4 valance panel in exc cond no broken tabs. I just purchased the one with the dual exhaust cutout. This one is for the stock muffler. $20 + shipping
  20. V

FREE tdi muffler

FS tdi muffler $30 A4 tdi muffler $30 to a good home. Come and get it. Tampa FL