Search results

1. Hyde7278

2002 German GTI interior parts for sale

Hi I have 2002 German import GTI- pretty much a 337/20AE here in the US I’m parting out and have the black 2 door interior parts for sale (recaro seats not for sale, or red stripe seat belts) Let me know what your looking for. The A,B and C pillars are black so is the headliner(non sunroof car)...
  2. Hyde7278

WTB- MKIV wagon 2000-2003

As title stated looking for a Jetta wagon. No rust is the main concern concern. 5spd or auto will be swapping in a 6spd Lower miles the better but not that big of a deal my golf has 350k and I have a 145k engine on a engine stand in the garage just in case PM with what you have
  3. Hyde7278

Facebook page help needed

Odd question here Awhile back I remember seeing on Facebook someone who imported parts from overseas, mostly 4motion conversation kits. But I forget to save the Pearson and was hoping someone could give me some info on the page. His kits included back half of vehicles for the floor pan. Any...
  4. Hyde7278

98 jetta AHU engine and trans

hi I have the option to buy a 98 jetta with a AHU motor and 5 spd trans and was checking to see if anyone would be interested in the engine or trans or both. the cars complete so can sell with wireing and ECM. If interesrted PM me. not even sure what the going rate for the engine is. sean
  5. Hyde7278

WTB-Looking to buy a TCM for a 05 Passat

looking for a auto trans computer out of a 04-05 passat PM me and let me know what you have and what you want for it. Recoup some of your cash from a 5sp swap! Thanks Sean
  6. Hyde7278

WTB- 05 passat trans computer

looking for a auto trans computer out of a 04-05 passat PM me and let me know what you have and what you want for it. Thanks Sean
  7. Hyde7278

WTB beetle 3rd brake light

Looking for a 3rd brake light assembly for a 01 beetle. Let me know what you have and how much. Thanks Sean.
  8. Hyde7278

WTB 01 beetle 3rd brake light

Looking for a 3rd brake light assembly for a 01 beetle. Let me know what you have and how much. Thanks Sean.
  9. Hyde7278

Alh parts

PM sent
  10. Hyde7278

Finally gets to 195 deg

After getting a scanguage a few months ago I've noticed that my coolant temp wouldn't get above 175 deg even on a hot day in traffic. Would only get to 165 deg most days. Also noticed I had a ECT sensor that had a short in it at 45deg or so. So today I finally replaced the thermostat and housing...
  11. Hyde7278

Steering wheel refinishing

I just got a 3 spoke steering wheel and after cleaning it up the shinny finish is worn away on parts of it.has anyone refinished there leather steering wheel or know what to use to restore the shinny surface to the worn parts?
  12. Hyde7278

Scanguage II questions

I just got a scanguage II the other day at advanced auto (they have a online $50 coupon-$116 out the door) and I have a few questions. Does the instant MPG get more accurate after you do a few fill ups? As its reading 35-38 mpg and I know I've been getting 45-48 MPGs per fill up. Mine is off...
  13. Hyde7278

Scangauge II or Ultragauge

In the process of deciding between a scanguage II or an ultragauge and was looking for some feedback from users. I can get the scanguage for around $110 from advance auto using ther $50 off coupon or the ultragauge is $69. Any feedback would be appreciated
  14. Hyde7278

WTB: 120A alternator

Hi Looking for a good 120A alternator for a MKIV. Doesn't have to have a good pulley as I have a new one to install. Would prefer BOSCH Let me know what you have and how much your looking to get for it.
  15. Hyde7278

FS: Ross-tech KEY-USB VCDS

SOLD Have a authentic Ross-tech KEY-USB cable fore sale for SOLDshipped. It works on none CAN cars. (VW: 1995-2005.5; Audi: 1995-2003; Unlimited # of VINs) Works with most cars using a single K-Line, K+L, or dual K-Lines for diagnostics. (Does not work with some 2003+ cars using CAN for...
  16. Hyde7278

FS: brand new VW right rear window regulator

Have a right rear window regulator for sale. See my thread in the for sale forum http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=408266
  17. Hyde7278

FS: right rear window regulator for passat

Have a brand new VW right rear window regulator for 1996-2005 Passat sedan. Part # 3B5 839 462 A List. Price is $216.00 I'm asking $115.00 plus shipping Please verify this will fit your car Here's some photos. v
  18. Hyde7278

WTB-golf rear hatch latch

Looking for a MKIV golf rear hatch latch. Mine just went and wont latch. Let me know what you have and how much shipped to 48612. Thanks
  19. Hyde7278

Looking for a leaking EGR cooler

Looking for a EGR cooler for a BRM engine that is leaking exhaust at the valve shaft. I'm looking to do some mods to it to fix this common problem so we don't have to pay $300 every 80k or so when they go bad. Let me know if you have one and what you would like for it. Shipping only would be...
  20. Hyde7278

Wanted-BRM leaking EGR cooler

Looking for a EGR cooler for a BRM engine that is leaking exhaust at the valve shaft. I'm looking to do some mods to it to fix this common problem so we don't have to pay $300 every 80k or so when they go bad. Let me know if you have one and what you would like for it.