Search results

1. R

WTB: A3 B4 Glow Plug Fuse 191911261B

A3 B4 Glow Plug Fuse 191911261B, mine melted! Good used or new
  2. R

It’s COLD!! Be WARM and install a FrostHeater!!

Your TDI wants to be warm. http://www.FrostHeater.com
  3. R

FrostHeater Shipping Specials - Buy Now!

Increase the life of your TDI starting system! -Less demand on your Battery -Starter turns easily with a warm engine -Glow Plugs - Late model TDI Glow Plugs are $400 a set just for the parts! A pre-warmed engine greatly reduces the wear of those components! Make the investment now and reduce...
  4. R

WTB - Beetle 04 to 06 DSG

Looking for a 2004 to 2006 Beetle with the DSG, no accidents are a must.
  5. R

Fix Anounced and VW says the fix won't affect the cars' fuel economy, reliability

The EPA and Volkswagen say the fix won't affect the cars' fuel economy, reliability or driving characteristics. http://us10.campaign-archive1.com/?u=1bee446589009a3efc1220d42&id=625e8f9e5b&e=67ad7f9be3 ?
  6. R

FrostHeater 'Fall Shipping Deal' $4.95 U.S., 1/2 price to Canada!!!

FrostHeater 'Fall Shipping Deal', to any U.S. address is only $4.95 shipping! Canadian customers pay only 1/2 price shipping and save $21.85 US!!! As always two or more kits is 'Free Shipping' to anywhere! All is figured automatically in the cart. Buy three or more and ask us about...
  7. R

Maybe EGRs wouldn't clog if......

Maybe EGRs wouldn't clog if they would just take exhaust from AFTER the particulate filter, basically you'd just have the inert gas needed to cool the cylinders to reduce NOx.....thoughts?
  8. R

If the Chevy Cruze passes emissions, we have nothing to worry about w/our Ad-Blu VWs

As you all know the Chevy Cruze gets better EPA highway mpg, and less EPA city mpg than any VW 'Clean' diesel. How is that possible while meeting emissions? So if Chevy can pass emissions with a car that has more highway mpg and more horse power, VW certainly can with Ad-Blu cars. If the VW...
  9. R

Stop by the FrostHeater Booth for a Free FrostHeater T-Shirt

Stop by the FrostHeater Booth for..... - a Free FrostHeater T-Shirt - a Free ice scraper - a Free bag of M&Ms - Product Information
  10. R

FrostHeater 'Free Shipping' for the month of September!

FrostHeater 'Fall Shipping Deal' $4.95 U.S., 1/2 price to Canada!!! FrostHeater 'Fall Shipping Deal', to any U.S. address is only $4.95 shipping! Canadian customers pay only 1/2 price shipping and save $21.85 US!!! All is figured automatically in the cart. Winter is coming! :D
  11. R

Just Released! FrostHeater kits for 2015 Passat & Jetta

We just released our FrostHeater kit for 2015 Passat & Jetta with the TDI EA288 engines. (2015 Golf & Golf SportWagen have an expected release date sometime in December)
  12. R

Winter is Coming! Install a FrostHeater Now!

Experience summer-like starts and warm heat out of your TDI...yep there is a solution for your cold TDI....FrostHeater engine heaters. You'll wonder why you didn't install one years ago. (We hear that a lot!) :D Order up a complete kit for your specific TDI today! FrostHeater.com .
  13. R

TDI Guru in Omaha Nebraska area?

Does anyone know of a TDI Guru in the Omaha Nebraska area to install a FrostHeater? The 'Trusted TDI Mechanics by State' isn't current. :)
  14. R

What RPM are you at, in 5th Gear @ 60 MPH?

What RPM are you at, in 5th Gear? I'm researching the taller 5th gears for my ALH and trying to determine what I need. There's a lot of information out there and read in depth on the club here. I do half my 100 mile per day commute at 75 MPH, and half at 60 MPH. I know the...
  15. R

FrostHeater Announces OEM type Spring-Clamps

In our continuous effort to improve our products, we announce we're now utilizing OEM type Spring-Clamps in our kits. After years of searching for a reasonable cost CTB (Constant Tension Band - Spring Clamp), we finally found clamps that would actually fit the thicker hose we use in our...
  16. R

FrostHeater Free Shipping Extended until Saturday 10/4

FrostHeater Free Shipping Extended until we update our website throughout Saturday during the day 10/4/14.
  17. R

A3 Fog Light Switch Qs

I'm installing a headlight switch from an A3 GLi/GTi into a standard A3 so I can utilize the fog light function. Does anyone know which pin on the back of the switch is the fog light switch, and what the part number of the mating harness terminal is from VW? My VW dealer didn't have it...
  18. R

FrostHeater Limited-Time Free Shipping to U.S. Addresses

For a Limited-Time we are offering Free Shipping to any U.S. Address! Half-Price shipping to any Canadian address. Price is automatically calculated in the checkout. Shipping details are on our website under 'Shipping Info & Policies'. Now is the time to install peace of mind while it's...
  19. R

FrostHeater Limited-Time Free U.S. Shipping

FrostHeater Limited Time Free Shipping to any U.S. address.....our Canadian friends up north enjoy limited time 1/2 price shipping. (Or, as always, free shipping on two or more kits to Canada!).... NOW is the time to install a FrostHeater engine heater kit before next winter! Be warm, keep the...
  20. R

FrostHeater Limited-Time Shipping Deals!!!

FrostHeater Limited Time Free Shipping to any U.S. address.....our Canadian friends up north enjoy limited time 1/2 price shipping. (Or, as always, free shipping on two or more kits to Canada!).... Spring is here, NOW is the time to install a FrostHeater engine heater kit before next winter...