Search results

1. V

WTB: BEW mk4 Golf or Jetta Wagon

bump still looking
  2. V

2002 ALH No Start Diagnostic

I'm gonna try the IV bag trick/re-bleeding the system, along with a new starter.
  3. V

Well I just got more info from the PO. The plot thickens. I asked about the circumstances of it not running. Apparently, he went out one winter morning and it just wouldn't start. At some point, the starter was replaced before it stopped running. Every time I've tried to start it, after about...
  4. V

Apparently he drove it for a year after the TB, then one day it just stopped running. I haven't checked timing yet but that shouldn't affect lack of spray at injector lines.
  5. V

WTB: ALH Automatic Injection pump (11mm) (WV)

Looking to buy a known good automatic ALH injection pump for my '02 ALH/01M car with a dead pump. The closer to WV, the better (or willing to ship) Thanks!
  6. V

Alright gents, here's a fun one. 2002 Jetta ALH/01M ~182k No start, sat for three years. PO told me he thought the injection pump died. Things I've checked/done so far: - Brand new H7 battery (old one was dead from sitting) - Timing belt is intact and looks good (was changed in 2017) - Removed...
  7. V

2003 Volkswagen Jetta MK4 - TDI GLS Wagon - 4 Door - 5 Speed Manual - For Sale 10K

So, just for clarification, what turbo exactly does this car have?
  8. V

Depending on how much you're looking to get for it, I could be interested.
  9. V

Mk6 DSG interchange

From punching the VIN into a few VW dealer parts sites, I believe the car has an NLP transmission. I've found a few sources for solenoids and will most likely try those first. If that solves it, I'll go ahead and order the genuine Borg Warner ones that run somewhere around $400/pair (from what...
  10. V

Mk6 DSG interchange

Hey y'all, Gearing up to pick up a 2012 4 door Golf TDI that has a few solenoid codes in the DSG. Doesn't grab reverse when warm, etc... For the record, it's comically cheap, I'm a pretty decent wrench, and I did pretty much everything on my old mk4 TDI short of beam bushings (didn't need 'em)...
  11. V

Gonna bump this. Still looking for a good candidate.
  12. V

Like I said in the listing initially, I'm only looking for a Golf or Wagon. Thanks,
  13. V

sold

You've got mail.
  14. V

Like the title says, I'm looking to get my hands on a BEW Golf or Jetta wagon (but will consider an ALH Golf or Jetta wagon as well) Would prefer zero rust, lower miles, and stock or near-stock condition. Heated seats and a 5/6 speed are a bonus. I sold my 155k rust free '04 golf like an idiot...