Search results

1. C

Window regulator clip

Does anyone happen to have a spare window regulator clip for a B4 front passenger window? There's a clip that slides along the interior rail toward the back of the door, and it clips into the bottom of the window regulator bar, where the glass is bolted in. I bought a new regulator from IDParts...
  2. C

FS: Misc. TB timing belt tools, filters, Mk3 Paper Bentley manual, location: CT

I'll take the VCDS if it works with my 1996 VW Passat with a GQ ECU. I am assuming it will since you said you used it on your mk3
  3. C

For Sale: 96' Passat TDI Wagon , So. Oregon, $2K

I'm not sold on the car, but I would love the roof rack cross bars!
  4. C

B4 Black Leather full set of Seats

Hey, are these still for sale? I'm interested
  5. C

Wanted 96-03 tdi manual cheap

Vwxyzero, I am actually interested in your totaled 96 passat wagon as well. PM sent
  6. C

F/S, B4V "PaTuDI"

send me a PM at my email. I've got an old B4V that is pretty junked, I might be willing to buy for ~500 dollars
  7. C

1984 Toyota Truck, Willow Creek, CA, $6000

I'm interested in the truck, are you willing to drop the price much?
  8. C

F/S, B4V "PaTuDI"

I am interested in the right front fender, as well as fog lights/turn signals and the center console. Are any of those that I mentioned in good shape?
  9. C

Wtb: Mk3 jetta

Hey, I found this car on the west coast in Oregon It looks like it needs work tho. https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/d/troutdale-1998-vw-jetta-tdi-5-speed-19/7102988788.html
  10. C

FS: Modified 2002 Jetta TDI, Townsend, MA or Glenside, PA Thanks.

This is everything I would want in a jetta. But I'm tied up in two B4Vs and a 2004 automatic Golf. GLWS
  11. C

ALH into 95 Ranger 4x4

awesome :D how is the building coming along as of this week? ive nothing to do due to the lockdown, and am eagerly awaiting any updates how is your interior coming along? pictures?
  12. C

FS: 2003 Stage 5+ 6 speed Jetta TDI Wagon

Someone will really REALLY want this thing. Its modded to the extreme and looks dope. Plus it is the sought after 2003 ALH wagon. I would say raise the price to $6500 at least, someone would still pick it up. It's a sweet a** rig. GLWS
  13. C

FS: 1996 Passat B4V

Thanks for the sale, Tobusch. I promise to take care of her.
  14. C

F/S in Los Angeles, CA: MkIV 2003 Silver GLS Jetta Wagon 1.9L (ALH) TDI 130,855 Miles

Given the fact that a 2003 jetta wagon loaded with all the goodies such as leather, moonroof, etc is the most sought after TDI car, I think $3,500 might be a bit low even with a blown turbo. I would fix the turbo and then try to sell it for $6,500 or thereabouts. I think it would be a...
  15. C

96B4V and 97B4 SoCal area(Temecula)

TDIBill got back to me, the B4V is already sold, but the B4 is still available
  16. C

F/S, B4V "PaTuDI"

Man this would be perfect if I could find a clean GLX wagon with a blown VR6
  17. C

ALH into 95 Ranger 4x4

this is a sweet build! keep it up mate, I imagine you should get at least 30-33 mpgs out of that thing with the TDI engine. I just joined the forums, but have been a long time anonymous lurker. Subscribed.
  18. C

1984 Toyota Truck, Willow Creek, CA, $6000

This is a sweet truck. If I wasn't so wrapped up in buying carl's blue B4V in Florida (and if you were willing to lower the price a bit) I would be over there in a heartbeat. I need a car for personal use, though. the B4V will be return better dividends in the long run. Luck on selling the truck!