Search results

1. 6-9-08 new wheels

6-9-08 new wheels

2. BlueCTTDi

6th Annual DETROIT AUTO SHOW GTG - NAIAS 2013

aaand I'm off! Will probably end up going straight to the restaurant by the time I get there. See y'all then.. ~M
  3. BlueCTTDi

Connecticut emissions test

edit: missed where you said you already had VCDS, my bad...
  4. BlueCTTDi

Connecticut emissions test

FWIW, just a followup note.. if you clear codes immediately before you go, it will probably fail. As of the most recent time I was tested (May '12), you are allowed one readiness indicator not set (and there can't be a CEL, obviously..) Just make sure you give it enough time to clear.. anyone...
  5. BlueCTTDi

1-1-13 HO5G Celebration GTG!

Got back to CT safe and sound about an hour ago. :) Peter and Julie, thanks so much as always for opening your home to us - always love the hospitality and the opportunity to spend time there. Great to ring in the new year with friends as well as the newbies that came along today.. Hope to see...
  6. BlueCTTDi

1.1.13 Ho5G Food List

yes please :)
  7. BlueCTTDi

1.1.13 Ho5G Food List

under typical threat of bodily harm, i'll bring the buffalo dip, also per usual :)
  8. BlueCTTDi

1-1-13 HO5G Celebration GTG!

The buffalo dip and I are both in. yay!
  9. BlueCTTDi

New England Dyno Day 2012 (NEDD12) information

hmm... i'm also contemplating the possibility of a re-tune. Will need to think about making the trip up for this one.
  10. BlueCTTDi

Looking for Fest Volunteers

Seconded. I've helped out a few times now - always a good time :) Mike
  11. BlueCTTDi

Who from New England is going to Fest?

Tooround and I are also planning a 5pm-ish arrival which would put us through Ohio mid-afternoon... we'll keep our eyes out for ya
  12. BlueCTTDi

Central California TDI service available--can travel to you!"

^^^ What VeeDubTDI said... NOW! HURRY!
  13. BlueCTTDi

Who from New England is going to Fest?

TooRoundTDI and I are planning to leave around 4-5am Thursday - should get there just in time for dinner on Thursday evening...
  14. BlueCTTDi

Looking for Fest Volunteers

I think i'm already confirmed for the Friday meet and greet as well as the raffle tables on Saturday (just looks like the above hasn't been updated yet...) -Mike Edit: Should also make it there on Thursday in time for goodie bag stuffing if y'all need the help, so you can pencil me in for...
  15. BlueCTTDi

TDIFest 2012 coming to Ypsilanti, MI

Personally I would, and so would the vast majority of folks here I suspect. Just because it's how things are on Vortex doesn't make it acceptable here. $55 isn't even a full tank of fuel, especially since the amount of money I've saved myself thanks solely to this site over the last 8 years...
  16. BlueCTTDi

GTD in 2015?

Also, if weight reduction is a problem (won't be for the vast majority of users here, I suspect), there are always plenty of other choices available to you on the market. Could always move up to a Passat. No one is forcing you to opt for a Mk7. I, for one, welcome the reduction - better...
  17. BlueCTTDi

GTD in 2015?

aren't there already 11ty threads discussing the HPFP? does it really need to be in this thread?
  18. BlueCTTDi

GTD in 2015?

I just hope all the renderings i see online are accurate.. if so, it'll be a sexy little car and sign me up. We'll find out soon enough - Paris motor show is usually in early October.
  19. BlueCTTDi

New England Hoedown the Sequel! 6/30/2012

Great to see everyone again - It's been a while since the last GTG in January :) Thanks to Tim for letting us invade his compound.. great way to spend the day. When's the next one? :) -Mike
  20. BlueCTTDi

-- FOOD THREAD -- New England Hoedown the Sequel! 6/30/2012

I have a few folding lounge chairs, will bring them as well