Search results

1. demagxc

Bluetooth cutting in and out

I've been having intermittent bluetooth issues that I would describe as the audio skipping or buffering. The problem does not seem to related to my phone and isnt app specific. It only occurs with the bluetooth connection on the TDI and does not happen with my wife's car or any other bluetooth...
  2. demagxc

Windshield Replacement - Safelite Cant Get it Right

I went through my insurance to get a my windshield replaced due to merging onto a highway behind a truck that was firing a hailstorm of rocks that managed to chip my windshield in more than one place. Safelite came out to fill them and in the process of polishing the glass, put a crack in the...
  3. demagxc

Higher Coolant Temp After Fix?

I had the phase one fix done on Friday. I was on the highway tonight with cruise control set for 66, my Scanguage indicate the coolant temp was 215. The dash showed the temperature outside to be 38. Usually if there is a spike like that it is only momentary and the coolant temp drop back down to...
  4. demagxc

MK7 GTI Blade Fender Interest?

Does anyone else have any interest in a TDI version of the fender badges on the MK7 GTI? I have scoured the internet today and only found a generic Volkswagen version on Aliexpress. They might work to satisfy my desire to have a set but I would really like a TDI version of the OEM GTI fender...
  5. demagxc

Whispbar Flush Bar & Fit Kit - $200

I'm selling a Whispbar Flush Bar kit that came off my old 2003 Jetta and includes the fit kit. The Flush Bar system is model S4 and the fit kit is K310. These bars are great and have served me well for about 2 years. If you have any questions please let me know. Location - Winchendon MA Check...
  6. demagxc

DIY Winter Front

Because there is currently no winter front available for the the MK7 Golf, I decided to try my hand at making my own. I could have waited for one to be available but I like a good challenge. My skills on the sewing machine are not exactly top notch, but I think it came out fairly well. The...
  7. demagxc

2003 Jetta GL TDI - Winchendon MA

2003 Jetta TDI, manual transmission, with 295,000 miles. Diesel Geek skid plate and a tow hitch installed. Other than a noisy AC compressor pulley, the engine runs well and the transmission shifts smoothly. I have had no cold start problems in what little cold we have had this year and only had...
  8. demagxc

Alignment Way Off...Where To Start?

After replacing my left tie rod I had my alignment done at Firestone and the rear toe is way off. I was told that they did their best to pull it in but couldn't get it within spec. Their first question was if I had recently been in an accident. Thankfully I have not. I have no idea how it was...