Search results

1. Y

First timer ALH overhaul!

If I had that car I would check and see if a BHW would fit in there.
  2. Y

EGR, DPF delete kit

It most likely go limp mode, i would probably go the other way around and do the tune first
  3. Y

What’s it worth?

I get that mileage without even trying on mine with the 6 speed
  4. Y

P2015 is there problem with letting this error go on for too long

I mean do a delete in the ecu and make them inactive so they don't give you more future trouble
  5. Y

P2015 is there problem with letting this error go on for too long

Probably not hurt it, something not right with the position signal from the swirl flaps. I would make sure they are open and then do a delete.
  6. Y

BHW/01E 6 Speed Swap

LMFAO got a "stealth vending" warning for offering someone help, is this forum run by 10 year olds?
  7. Y

BHW/01E 6 Speed Swap

Yep it get's hilarious when they all start defending their pricey tunes that started from the same pyramid scheme. 👀
  8. Y

BHW/01E 6 Speed Swap

And the inevitable Malone advertising campaign has started:LOL:
  9. Y

BHW/01E 6 Speed Swap

Need help with that tune let me know.
  10. Y

How do I know if my car already has a tune?

requested boost is 1950 if I am not mistaken, you might want to check actuator movement for sticking
  11. Y

BHW manual swap to keep or delete BSM

I suppose if you doing the delete and don't have hoist it maybe it easier. The subframe I simply put back in place aligning the bolt head prints and worked like a charm, no alignment needed.
  12. Y

Why you pull the motor out?
  13. Y

How to :BHW 02x swap

Crank pilot hole extension https://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php?media/img_20201004_135312761-jpg.137600/
  14. Y

Keep for sure, got the same setup with FRF 6 speed and no vibrations anywhere.
  15. Y

B5.5 Intake/EGR cooler removal

You must be very unlucky, I have done a few of those and never had trouble loosening those nuts
  16. Y

B5.5 Intake/EGR cooler removal

loosen the actuator and it will come out, 2 m6 (10mm wrench)nuts on the bottom of the pot
  17. Y

2004 Jetta TDI wagon automatic replace with manual?

I changed mine to a FRF 6 speed manual, deleted the egr and running my own tune. Best thing I ever did to this car.
  18. Y

removing only vac hose from EGR?

EGR removal is a no brainer, better fuel economy, longer engine life, longer oil life, even the EPA knows all this.
  19. Y

1 per-center
  20. Y

Guess you're a 1 per-center, maybe not the right kind........