Search results

1. 97B4TDi

CP3 fuel pump upgrade thread

A tune after install is recommended. There are a wide range of kits in the market and if they specifcally market it for your Year, Make & Model vehicle it will fit without having to change the factory timing belt. However while they are in there it may be worth considering having the belt...
  2. 97B4TDi

Sportwagen suspension upgrade, coilovers?

Might be old but I’m curious what did you end up installing with the Sport Springs and did you like the ride?
  3. 97B4TDi

What did you do to your MkVI-A6 today?

Gave the car a thorough wash and added a high gloss, light smoke film to the headlights to darken the chrome slightly. The film is STek Dyno Shade
  4. Headlight Smoke

Headlight Smoke

5. C086C0FC-73EC-4CB7-B989-CC594965DB22.jpeg

C086C0FC-73EC-4CB7-B989-CC594965DB22.jpeg

6. BE26D8D5-30DA-4857-AC5B-676CC2B2C144.jpeg

BE26D8D5-30DA-4857-AC5B-676CC2B2C144.jpeg

7. 97B4TDi

Suspension Upgrade Collection List

Has anyone installed an electronically adjustable suspension oem or aftermarket?
  8. 97B4TDi

A collection of OEM+, Lowering and Lifting Options would all be great information to compile.
  9. 97B4TDi

Hello all, I was looking through the forum and couldn't find a definitive list of items to upgrade the road handling/feel of our Sportwagens so I thought I would start a thread that we could eventually turn into a sticky. What I would like to compile a list of is the other VAG parts that will...
  10. 97B4TDi

Which Porterfield R4-S pads did you purchase? They do not seem to list a specific pad for our vehicles on their website.
  11. 97B4TDi

I think I’ll check that out. With summer pretty much here now the bugs are back; so I gave the wagen a thorough bath and a quick spray on ceramic coating. We’ll see how it holds up. Up next is an oil/fuel filter change.
  12. 97B4TDi

No. I just had recent brake service and no note of any leaks were present. No comments of unusually low brake pads either. Took a few longer drives tonight, in the rain and no dash warning light was present. I survived twelve (12) years in my 1997 Passat without one of these sensors, I might...
  13. 97B4TDi

Continue to have a "Check Brake" Warning lamp intermittently chime on. Completely random; some drives are warning free, some it goes off after a few miles or so... warmer days seem to trigger it more is the only "trend" ive noticed.
  14. 97B4TDi

Had a tire rotation done and the parking brake cables changed; the cables were hanging up and making my wheels warm from dragging. After they did that they found out my driver side caliper was dragging as well so that got changed too. The car has plenty of Torque I didn’t notice much under...
  15. 97B4TDi

My 2013 JSW

If you have a pano roof look into getting it tinted with a 3M Ceramic or Crystalline window film. They reject a great amount of infrared energy attempting to go through the glass.
  16. 97B4TDi

CP3 fuel pump upgrade thread

I worked with someone from Malone to get a tune dialed in. Took some logs with VCDS, sent them to Malone and since the last update it’s running great. I also just unplugged the swirl flap motor and I’m seeing better city mileage and it’s not so immediately torque-heavy off the line. Highway...
  17. 97B4TDi

vcds mods

Which direction was it off? Have a DIY article?
  18. 97B4TDi

Swirl flap delete opinions.

Does disconnecting the IFV throw any codes/dash lights? Are they able to be cleared? Once disconnected is it full open all the time?
  19. 97B4TDi

Build Update CJAA

How's this build performing/holding up? New dyno numbers?
  20. 97B4TDi

VW 502 vs VW 507 strength/durability

Ok sounds good guys. I'll drive more and worry less.