Search results

1. M

2microntech - Helping to Keep Your Common Rail VW Alive!!

You lucky b-----d! I took mine off and sold them before buyback... when 2micron shut it down I had regrets because now I want another TDI... good excuse for a cp3 next time, eh? Anyway, as Don already said, you might eventually need to change the filter on the kit, but otherwise you are set...
  2. M

Extended Emissions Warranty Clarification

What! No more torsion beam!? :D Thanks; if I seek one out is will be a wagon!
  3. M

Hypermiling videos to better fuel consumption

Well said... We have a 2011 Legacy with CVT... we are getting about 26mpgs (and it is not like we drive it like a sports car)... They have been problematic for a lot of people (TSBs, but we are holding out for a recall for some sub pars parts). Anyway, my 2001 AWD e46 (BMW 325xi) gets abut...
  4. M

Nice! Jetta did not work out (the care given to the car was not close enough to our standard)... Oh well... I almost made my re entry into TDIland. Maybe one day I will stumble into a cool MK4 (or 7) Golf... Best wishes!
  5. M

Got it. I saw that in the paperwork I examined. Thanks for the info and for not reaming me for the thread revival... :) Nice Beetle! I think you had something else last I remember seeing you (I´ve been absent for a while!). We saw a gold one locally a while back and thought it looked bang on...
  6. M

Hey guys, I might be back... Looking at a 2012 VW Jetta TDI that had the fix. From what I have read, the warranty should pass on to subsequent buyers, but I just wanted confirmation from you experts. Looks like I would have the extended warranty, correct? I did not want to start a new thread...
  7. M

CP3 fuel pump upgrade thread

^haha, hope it all worked out... I may have tried the fix and cast if I had had a 4 door... and if the EGR had not fallen off the car... I was afraid if I brought that up I might get ------ out of either cash or buyback... Now I miss it. :(
  8. M

Trusted TDI Mechanics - By State

I was super happy with Andrew's services as well!
  9. M

FS, Baltimore MD: Lots of goodies from a MK6 Golf

bump for a great deal on the ID Parts covers!
  10. M

FS: MK6/A5/A3 ID parts front brakes (FREMAX rotors and CERAMIC pads): ASHEVILLE, NC

Sold! Thank you for taking them off my hands, and driving to meet us! It was painful to have a reminder of the TDI sitting around the house!
  11. M

New to TDIClub? Introduce yourself here!

^ I have family on your side of the pond. Prost!
  12. M

FS: MK6/A5/A3 ID parts front brakes (FREMAX rotors and CERAMIC pads): ASHEVILLE, NC

I will try to check in on this each weekend, at a minimum... Someone make an offer. :)
  13. M

Bump. None of you punks want some cheap front brakes!? I jest (but someone buy these)... maybe my karmic payment for participating in the buyback!
  14. M

Bump. If shipping quote is high I will lower price accordingly. Would love to give someone a good deal and recoup some money.
  15. M

$90 for rotors and pads... and if shipping is too much of a bear I will lower the price accordingly, or I might be able to meet you somewhere since I am 1 hr from Asheville. Thanks!
  16. M

SOLD: MK6/A5/A3 ID parts front brakes (FREMAX rotors and CERAMIC pads): ASHEVILLE, NC ID Parts ceramic pads/Fremax high carbon rotors (front) These are new, never installed, bought from ID Parts...
  17. M

FS: MK5/6 Buzzken Exhaust, MKVI FrostHeater, ID Parts front winter cover, etc...

Was going to change the title of thread to reflect items being sold, but... I can't seem to remember how....... if it is possible?
  18. M

How to block your front grill with pipe insulation

^ +1... they are tasty when roasted, on a spit, over a fire.
  19. M

New to TDIClub? Introduce yourself here!

Hello new guys! Nice story, nice work, welcome to the club and best wishes!