Search results

1. R

Philadelphia to Houston 1538 miles THREE stops

Left with a full tank, stopped 3 times for fuel and still had around a 1/2 tank when I got to Houston. 1,538 miles 21 hours 12 min 0 sleep, never got "the blinks" what your eyes start doing when you need to pull over and sleep.
  2. R

Philadelphia to Houston THREE stops

Left with a full tank, stopped 3 times for fuel and still had around a 1/2 tank when I got to Houston. 1,538 miles 21 hours 12 min 0 sleep, never got "the blinks" what your eyes start doing when you need to pull over and sleep.
  3. R

HHO-Hydrogen-electrolysis-Browns gas Nay sayers need not read

To A L L the HHO-Hydrogen-electrolysis-Browns gas skeptics, non-believers, naysayers, and just out right haters http://youtu.be/Wb2EYQ7at4c www.dynacert.com ARGUE THIS: Pepsi saved 15% in fuel costs. or 3.3 Million dollars. . . . . . . ... . ... what do you have to say now? here is a place for...
  4. R

How to remove stock Head unit??:mad:

I have a 2012 TDI Jetta with the Fender sound system. I hate it. I want it out. The radio crashes every time I browse the artists on mt 160 GiG iPod.(23,000 songs on it), thus causing me to while driving unplug the iPod, reset it, browse, select the artist/album/song, then plug it all back in...
  5. R

do or dont or dye

Hey guys I have to ask does DOT ever look at fuel for off road dye?......do you want to run off-road in your TDI? its cheaper........just trying to save a buck. Thanks, -CWS
  6. R

do or dont od dye

duplicate- deleted
  7. R

Dealer says.....

So in the very near future I'm going to get a TDI jetta or 'sport" wagon. I really wanna bring my Kenwood kvt-512 (or newer) with me into the new ride. The service department says "oh no you cat do that because everything runs through the stereo, its the brains of the car. If you bring the...