Search results

1. B

WTB -- '00-'03 Automatic Injector Nozzles

Is there any one out there who has done a nozzle upgrade on a TDI which has an Automatic Transmission? I need a reasonably good set (less than 100k miles on them) for an experiment on a 5 speed. Please advise age (mileage) and what you would like to have for them. Thanks
  2. B

WTB Diesel Geek Short Shift Kit for 99.5

Anyone have a 99.5 (it is different from '00/'03 Kit) sitting around they're not using? Let me know what you think it is worth. Thanks. Bob
  3. B

FS--TDI 5th gear set -

Take outs from an '03 (02J) with 140,000 easy miles on them. Very clean and have pics (but they won't show you much). $175 includes shipping (with the exception of Timbuktoo)
  4. B

FS- Old Navy EGR Filter $100

The header says it all ! Can send pics. No spare filters, but the original is washable. Price includes shipping. SOLD to CD2573
  5. B

FS - MKIV Bun Warmers - Grey Leather

I have a pair of Grey Leather Seats out of my '03 Jetta. The Drivers seat has about 120k miles, the passenger side, less than 5k. I replaced the originals with power seats, '00 vintage, and had to switch plugs from the '03 seats to make the air bags work, thus these seats will require some new...
  6. B

Need a Raleigh Area Recommendation

I'm in need of a good front end alignment, and a Mufflerectomy. Who does the best work in the Triangle (or even a little outside if they are good.) Thanks in advance. These are the last two things to be done before I make a run at an 1100 mile tank.
  7. B

Hot Serpentine Tensioner

I installed a new Serpentine Belt Tensioner a couple of weeks ago, and yesterday, while tweaking my timing, I burnt my finger on the cylinder body of the new tensioner (un-clipping the bottom catch on the TB cover). Is it normal for this part to be that hot? I don't remember the old one being...
  8. B

Hot Serpentine Tensioner

Oops! This is a repeat. I thought I had failed to hit submit when I couldn't find it, so I reposted. (See above about a half hour) Is there a way I can delete this, or do I need a moderator?
  9. B

2010 Sportwagons -- Disguised on US 35

I was on US 35 last week, about 10 miles East of Chillicothe, Ohio, when I was passed by 4 VW Sportwagens, 3 in disguise, and the 4th a 2009 model. They had Michigan Manufacturer Plates. I caught up with them in a rest area just east of Gallipolis. I took some pictures, but was not allowed any...
  10. B

Parts I'm Bringing to The FEST

Here's the List-- Bosio PP520"s - 1850 miles--$250 Platinum Grey OEM Grille -- $50 '03 Tail Lights -OEM- Sedan- $50 Beetle Head Rests-Black Leather- 2 Frt- 2 Back-- $150 Beetle Headrests-Black Cloth- 2 Rear- $60 Beetle Hubcaps- 2 w/Logo, 3 WO/Logo -- $30 for all Side Markers- OEM - No...
  11. B

MK IV Grey Leather Seats -Heated and Bags

I finally found power seats, so now I have the original pair for sale. These are out of my '03--130k on the left one--maybe 5k on the right one. Heated with good air bags. 1 small burn repair on Drivers. I could deliver these anywhere between NC and Michigan as I make the trip monthly...
  12. B

Testing Sig

Testing Sid
  13. B

WTB--8 way Power Seat for '03 Bora

Anyone have one? (or knows where to find one). Grey Leather first choice, Black second. Will the leather from my current seat fit the power seat? Have never seen one, and am beginning to think they are as rare as hens teeth. PS: Drivers side
  14. B

Alloy Wheels and Bridgestone Tires -- Brand Spanking New!!

I have a set of 4 wheels and tires with less than 20 miles on them. SOLD! (to a lucky man in Columbia SC) Wheels are 16 x 7, 5 x 112, Mugello Style Tires are Bridgestone Turanza EL400 M&S 205/55/R16 They will fit 98 and up Passats, and MKV Jettas $650 Very nice, easy to maintain wheels. I...
  15. B

25th GTI Recaro Seats -- Full Set

Not that old, but not perfect. These seats have been SOLD! These came out of a rollover that had 30k on the clock. Airbags were deployed and not replaced, but were re-stitched. No heat, and one latch for the rear seat release is missing. Also a piece of plastic trim (small pc) on the inside...
  16. B

2004 Jetta TDI --73k--Raleigh NC

Selling my '04 Bora ( red TDI badge) Color-- Champagne/camel Trans--Auto/ Tiptronic 15" Alloy Wheels Power Tilt & Slide Sunroof ESP -- Electronic Stability Program Leather Monsoon Sound System Cold Weather Pkg. -- Heated Seats & Mirrors 6 CD Changer Monster Mats Tilt & Telescope Steering Wheel...