Search results

1. Volk14

B5.5 Passat 5 speed swap parts

Bump :)
  2. Volk14

91k miles BHW engine for parts.

Sorry for the late reply. I don't have any good seats but thanks for asking.
  3. Volk14

Parting out the Rotbox… 97 Jetta TDI

How much for the clutch master cylinder bracket?
  4. Volk14

PM sent :) PM replied. I'm asking $160.00 plus shipping costs for the pump. It's an original VW/Bosch pump with barely 1k miles on it, brand new condition.
  5. Volk14

I'm parting it out. The pistons/rods/bearings are still installed, in the block. I took the head off earlier this week, cam is out and cam bearings look normal which is a good sign. Feel free to email me and I'll send you the pics I have handy.
  6. Volk14

Since my BHW wagon/project is gone it's time to unload the spare parts. I have a 91k miles BHW for parts, the engine broke the BSM tensioner and chain. The injectors/nozzles, turbo manifold and tandem pump have been sold. I'm located in Asheville, NC and can also be reached at volk.14@hotmail.com
  7. Volk14

Happy July 4th! 🇺🇲 bump
  8. Volk14

Pick up available at the coming up Alpine Volks Fair in Hellen, GA :)
  9. Volk14

FS: B5.5 Passat wagon hitch and crash bar in Asheville, NC.

As stated. I recently got rid of my 2005 Passat wagon project and I don't have any need for this hitch anymore. The brand of it is Curt, I also have the wiring harness and would include the rear bumper crash bar already drilled for the hitch. Asking $70.00 for everything picked up in...