Search results

1. black_and_chrome

Montreal, Quebec - 2005 Jetta TDI GLS

**** VENDU / SOLD **** For Sale / A Vendre This car will be sold one way or another, I would like to sell it to a TDI Club Member but the dealer has offered me 9,000$ + tax. It will be gone by the 15th of this month. 2005 Jetta TDI PD GLS 5 speed manual (Fully loaded) - 144 000km Ext...
  2. black_and_chrome

***À Vendre*** Édition Mars 2011

**** must sell in 10 days **** **** VENDU / SOLD **** For Sale / A Vendre This car will be sold one way or another, I would like to sell it to a TDI Club Member but the dealer has offered me 9,000$ + tax. It will be gone by the 15th of this month. 2005 Jetta TDI PD GLS 5 speed manual...
  3. black_and_chrome

2005 Jetta TDI PD GLS

For Sale / A Vendre 2005 Jetta TDI PD GLS (Fully loaded) - 140 000km Ext: Black / Noir Int: Beige Leather / Cuir Mint condition, well maintained TDI for sale with all bells and whistles listed below in signature including 15" winter tires on factory original rims and 18" summer tires on...
  4. black_and_chrome

***À Vendre*** Édition Janvier 2011

2005 Jetta For Sale / A Vendre 2005 Jetta TDI PD GLS (Fully loaded) - 140 000km Ext: Black / Noir Int: Beige Leather / Cuir Mint condition, well maintained TDI for sale with all bells and whistles listed below in signature including 15" winter tires on factory original rims and 18" summer...
  5. IMG00068

IMG00068

6. black_and_chrome

Need Help Identifying Creaking Sound

might be the engine mount... "dogbone" recently had to change mine... actually put the original back in after the Motor Sports 034 (Stiffer) bushing wore out... worth taking a look and it an easy fix.
  7. black_and_chrome

"A Big Thanks to All @ TDI Club Forums"!

I could not agree more, this site has done wonders for me as well, and I am forever grateful too all the people that I have helped me over the years.
  8. black_and_chrome

KP-39 (PD) Intake pipe loose

Excellent, thank you very much for the quick reply and assistance.
  9. black_and_chrome

Correct, that's the one... There was a plate of some sorts that replace the crappy clamp...
  10. black_and_chrome

Hello all, I have been looking through the search tool for a few days now with no success... I remember reading about a fix that one of the members came up with for this common problem, but I cannot seem to find it... Can someone please point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance,
  11. black_and_chrome

Recall for ceramic glow plugs

Diesel Power Tuning Box and TPC I received my recall early this week and just made my appointment for next Thursday. The dealer mentioned having the engine cold... and asked if I could drop off the car the night before. I guess that's good news...:rolleyes: you never know with these guys... I...
  12. black_and_chrome

Adding Digi TPC worthwhile???

I have been running the TPC for almost 2 years now and have nothing but good things to say. The box alone was great, but the TPC clears up all the smoke, even if there was very little with my PD. I would strongly recommend it to anyone who is considering it. I run 20 - 22 PSI on my KKK and have...
  13. black_and_chrome

Where to Buy Koni FSD's in Canada?

But how do they take the potholes on Cote de Liesse...? :rolleyes: Suspension will be my next upgrade and I am also leaning towards the FSD... Did you change the springs as well? If so, what did you opt for?
  14. black_and_chrome

3" Stainless Exhaust with 2.5" downpipe

This is the exact setup I have. I added a 3" Magnaflow cat to muffle the sound a little... a full straight is a little to loud for me. As velociT mentioned there is no 3" DP for an A4 PD. There is one club member who has one (for an ALH), a guy in MN but I can not remember his name. I beleive he...
  15. black_and_chrome

How Loud would

I'm jealous... exahust and turbo. I bet a new tune to boot :rolleyes:. Looking forward to seeing and listening, we will have to get together soon. PM me when you get back to town and have some free time.
  16. black_and_chrome

How Loud would

no cat right? Also sounds like you were reving a little high(depends on who you ask) I would guess somewhere aroud 3000 to 3500?
  17. black_and_chrome

How Loud would

I have a very similar setup, look at my sig. for details. I think it sounds great! :D I wish I did it sooner... I heard straight pipes with no cat and I found it to be a little too loud. The high flow cat seems to muffle the sound just enough. You can youtube TDI straight pipe and get some kind...
  18. black_and_chrome

sun roof won't close

I have had similar problems in the past... and just recently. Even though I turn the dial to the close position, it would either stay tilted or slightly open... My fix was pretty simple. Just lock the car with the key in the driver door key hole. Hold it in the lock position like you were...
  19. black_and_chrome

REVO Stage 1 Tune or DIGI-PD Tuning Box?

I have heard nothing but good things from DieselInside / Marc Malone. That being said, the OP is looking for info on either the REVO tune or Diesel Power Digi PD. Please comment on your personal experience with either one of the two products and keep your personal tuning preference to yourself.
  20. black_and_chrome

REVO Stage 1 Tune or DIGI-PD Tuning Box?

Go for the power, Diesel Power that is... I would strongly recommened the Diesel Power Digi PD. I have been using the Box for 4 years now and still love it to this day. It works very well, has multiple settings and can easily be removed for warrantee work. You may also want to consider a TPC to...