Search results

1. TDIrob

Conway NH

Was stopped behind you at the 4 corners!
  2. TDIrob

FS: Jetta Wagon GLS TDI 5sp in NH $1800 OBO

Don’t really know how to add pictures here so below is the link to my Facebook Marketplace listing: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/429329644370750/ If interested please message me via Facebook or text me at (603) 361-9102.
  3. TDIrob

Misc Interior Parts for Jetta Sedan and/or Wagon

Hey everyone - I have a bunch of extra parts from a part-out of a 2003 Jetta Wagon. I also have a Passat owners manual in there as well. Here's the link to my ebay auctions - would love to unload these and will accept offers but please be reasonable considering I am paying shipping...
  4. TDIrob

FS: 2005 Jetta Wagon GLS TDI - $2500

FS: 2005 Jetta Wagon GLS TDI in NH $2500 2005 Jetta Wagon GLS TDI 5-speed in Reflex Silver with black leather interior. Sunroof, Monsoon with cassette and CD, upgraded leather seats out of a VR6 (much more comfortable than the stock leather seats). Has 259k, in very good shape mechanically...
  5. TDIrob

FS: 05 Jetta Wagon GLS TDI - Conway, NH

Selling my lifted 2005 Jetta Wagon GLS TDI 5-speed in Reflex Silver with black leather interior. Sunroof, Monsoon with cassette and CD, upgraded leather seats out of a VR6 (much more comfortable than the stock leather seats). Has 244k, in very good shape mechanically. Cosmetically, it is in...
  6. TDIrob

Possible FS: LIFTED 2005 Jetta Wagon TDI GLS 5sp

Possible FS: LIFTED 2005 Jetta Wagon TDI GLS 5sp - Conway, NH Pending a new job offer, I will be selling my lifted 2005 Jetta Wagon GLS 5-speed in Reflex Silver with black interior. Sunroof, Monsoon with cassette and CD, upgraded leather seats out of a VR6 (much more comfortable than the...
  7. TDIrob

VR6 Wagon - Parts for Sale in northern NH

Picked up a black VR6 wagon for the leather interior and selling off the rest. I will ship small parts that I can remove myself. Large items need to be picked and pulled here. I'm in Conway NH. Will sell whole car for $300 / will need to be towed, does not start. Please text me your...
  8. TDIrob

Possible FS: 2005 Jetta TDI GLS Wagon 5sp 200k

Car no longer available.
  9. TDIrob

FS: H&R Lowering Springs

Full set, front and rear. Like new....pulled off a 2005 Jetta. Part #29526, KBA 91046 Local pickup in Manchester NH area. http://nh.craigslist.org/pts/5697713586.html?lang=en&cc=us
  10. TDIrob

TDIRob is almost back in the driver's seat!

After a long absence and driving a company car for the last several years, I am happy to say that a new job opportunity will have me back in a TDI in the next month or so! I can't wait! Previously, I had a 99.5 Jetta GL TDI and ran it for about 220k miles...dependable and economical. It...
  11. TDIrob

New Genuine VW front dust shields

New Genuine VW Front Dust/Brake Shields I have these on eBay now if anyone is interested. http://www.ebay.com/itm/231492881036?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_196wt_1105 Thanks, Rob
  12. TDIrob

FS: Dust/brake shields and Bilstein shock NEW

(1) pair of brake/dust shields (front) part #'s 1J0615311A and 1J0615312A $40 shipped **SOLD** (1) Bilstein Touring shock part # 19-029177 $70 shipped All items brand new. They were for a 1999.5 Jetta. Please email if interested - tpirob@yahoo.com Thanks, Rob
  13. TDIrob

Jetta Monster Mats and a Bilstein shock

Monster Mats for the Jetta, used but in great condition, set of 4 with the jigsaw style rear mats - $60 Bilstein is brand new in box - part # BNE 2917 (19-029177) $30 Local sale only Rob Manchester, NH tpirob@yahoo.com
  14. TDIrob

A few items left to sell off...

Still have some leftover Jetta items... (1) set of 4 Monster Mats for MKIV Jetta (w/ jigsaw shape rear mats), great condition, needs cleaning - $50 (1) Bilstein shock (BNE-2917), brand new in box - $40 (3) Jetta hubcaps 15", good condition, normal wear - $20 Local pick up only (will deliver...
  15. TDIrob

NEW Bilstein shock

FS: Bilstein shock, Monster Mats Bilstein Part # BNE 2917 (19-029177) - brand new, in box. $40 Black Monster Mats for 2000 Jetta with rear "jigsaw" mats. $50 (located in Manchester, NH). Can deliver for $20 - south to the Andover, MA, west to Fitchburg, east to Portsmouth/Kittery. Email...
  16. TDIrob

New Bilstein TC

Part # BNE-2917 BRAND NEW $60 email me if interested - tpirob@yahoo.com Thanks, Rob
  17. TDIrob

FS - Monster Mats for MKIV Jetta

Great shape - $50 email me if interested - tpirob@yahoo.com Thanks! Rob
  18. TDIrob

FS - 1999.5 Jetta TDI

After almost 10 years of faithful service, I have decided to let her go. Have a company car and the Jetta is just sitting - not good. Lots has been done in the last 14k miles so this one doesn't need much. Maintained by Rich Tremblay and PeterV, with some miscellaneous jobs done by other TDI...
  19. TDIrob

FS - NEW Bilstein TC shock (NH)

NEW IN BOX Bilstein TC rear shock. Part # BNE-2917 $50 Email me directly at tpirob@yahoo.com Thanks!
  20. TDIrob

WTB: blue "I" for TDI badge

Like the one in my avatar....where can I find that?