Search results

1. BoosTDIt

WTB Golf used stock Tail lights

WTB Golf used stock Tail lights..can be partially broken tabs whatever, Local MD/DC/VA area please need them to temporary remove my expensive ones during some custom bodywork being performed. phone me at 571-276-3111 regards Peter
  2. BoosTDIt

its summer ,but anyone need winter tires?

have a set of Winterforce MS 185/65/15 studdable snow+ice made by Firestone. they will come mounted and ballance on OEM 15 steelies. Used them only once when i had to get my rolling stock repaired/collormatched. upgrading brakes ...no need for them offers
  3. BoosTDIt

Need help with Golf 2 door body parts

Hi ladys and gents... My idiot neighbour forgot to set his parking brake and failed to leave his Jeep Cherockee in gear so it rolled back out of his driveway and T-boned my precious....thank god i blocked my driveway with my car as i was under a customers car doing a clutch..... i'm in dire...
  4. BoosTDIt

For Rally fans... :)

Check this out.... slamed tarmac suspentions, crazy drivers..., understerr and oversteer galore http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6894297344002627039
  5. BoosTDIt

Changing the brake handle button

How to change the chrome button with aluminum one on your hand brake handle http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=137172
  6. BoosTDIt

aluminum trim and old style pre 2004 cupholders

question... you guys know the little silk screened or whatever it is cup holder icon that sits on the trim piece above the radio in the old style cupholders. i have aluminum trim and would like somehow to get rid off that icon...can i scrape/rub/wipe it off without damage to the trim...
  7. BoosTDIt

Comfort Blinker modification

Here is the Comfort-Blinkers http://http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=132087 Now David where is that Climatronic How - to...ahh? :)
  8. BoosTDIt

Here is my Smoked Badge Key Fob Mod

We all have them , we all hate it... how to fix it, what to do to make it look better....the slowly wearing out and then eventually falling off "VW" roundel on the key transmitters... well i've been pondering this for a while now and had/have a few ideas...the first one i performed with...
  9. BoosTDIt

Suspention/brakes work available

If anyone needs their suspention installed in the DC/MD/VA metro area 50mile radius ...feel free to get in touch with me...will come to you... brakes too.. need to raise some bux for a project..:cool:
  10. BoosTDIt

FS A4 Power window convertion for 2 doors

I have a full powerwindow convertion set and a front and back "Sport Cloth" Black cards for powerwindows...20th Annv. style any early 2 doors that need this stuff let me know inludes: 2 front cards for 2dr models 2 rears for 2 dr models 2 front complete inner doors with the window...
  11. BoosTDIt

Heated Mirrors (Wiring to Rear Defrost Switch)

Anything similar to this available to us ?? Search didn't show any specifics... http://www.audiworld.com/tech/elec.html Also what is the latest version for the rear defrost switch?
  12. BoosTDIt

Upgrading to Audi 2004+Autodimming/compass/temp mirror

Hey guys... i'm going to upgrade my mirror again... Today after several windshield appointments (just some bad coordination) i went back to the stock front windshield...why...because the Audi mirror uses the same stock mount as the non-rain sensor one in VW. i had alredy performed this rain...
  13. BoosTDIt

Interior swap - pics for TDIRacing

So... last Saturday we had little mini Clutch/LSD/Turbo/Interior GTG... took some pics to share for Olivers memories file :) we had some parts and work to trade and share:cool: so i was doing the swap in his pretty worn and tired interior - beige on the inside Jetta...:p no more dog hair...
  14. BoosTDIt

How to swap chrome with aluminum button on your hand brake

OK...so it's been some time i know but...i'll come through... Just been too busy upgrading and working [job, my car and other people's cars] to raise more $$ for mods :eek: Here comes the official "How to swap the button Assembly on your Hand Brake - works same way on both 99.5-03 and 04-06...
  15. BoosTDIt

FS - A4 Complete 5spd Injectors

I have a complete injectors body/nozzle set for sale. A4 - 0.184's Used Out of a 1999.5 car with 86k $160 shipped to US Paypal to p_enchev@hotmail.com
  16. BoosTDIt

Black door/cards and rears 2dr"sport Cloth" and h-brake

20th..Black door/cards and rears 2dr"sport Cloth" ,Power window conver. and h-brake Hi guys i have for sale a full set of door cards and rears for a 2 door golf. they're the "Sport Cloth" like 20th GTI all black...not the velour. Mint condition... there will be no doorhandle trim on...
  17. BoosTDIt

hand brake button removal

hand brake button removal - replace with aluminum Edit: Figured it out.....scroll down for a "How To" Does anyone know how to do that...? I just got my aluminum e-brake button [20th,R32,GLI] and it's a whole assembly with the spring and so on...seems like it's glued on but not sure... don't...
  18. BoosTDIt

FS - Used MAF BOSCH p#0 280 218 002

I have a used MAF Made by bosch Bosch p# 0 280 218 002 VAG p# 06A 906 461 A make offer picture .......
  19. BoosTDIt

FS - A4 JETTA Ultra rare Black rear window sunshade

Hi, Continuing my quest to bring you high quality/demand Used parts to help fund my mods... What we have here is the OEM Jetta GLX (from the full options model) Black Rear window roll up sunshade... Ultra rare and expensive asking $275.00 obo - includes Fragile insured shipping and paypal...