Search results

1. Zippy_car

*Zippy needs a new home - 2002 Jetta GL ALH TDI*

Santa Cruz County, CA EXCELLENT PROJECT CAR or commuter. $5,000 OBO get’s you the car, your first oil change and brand new tires!!! Being sold as is. Recent 250,000 maintenance done. 2002 Jetta GL, ALH TDI, 244,000 miles, 5spd 2nd owner – bought from Glastonbury, CT dealership at...
  2. Zippy_car

Donation Fundraiser for Marcell Campbell (buckweat_diesel)

UPDATE: 3/27/13 For those who are still interested in donating (and it is surly needed), Marcell is humbly accepting donations and asks that they be delivered to: Fix Um Haus C/O Marcell Campbell 7104 N. Lombard Portland, OR 97203 Or via Paypal to Lisa at lizuka@comcast.net Checks and...
  3. Zippy_car

TDIFest, A family event...Feelers needed!

Greetings everyone! As many of you may (or may not know) TDIFest is a family-friendly affair where we encourage registered TDIClub members to make TDIFest a destination vacation or trip and bring the family for a fun-filled weekend. This year, we've decided to open up a feeler section to the...
  4. Zippy_car

GTG May 5-6th -South San Jose

Hey All! Matt (Matt-98AHU) - our wonderful traveling guru!- is coming up to the Bay Area to do some work on my car the weekend of May 5-6, so we thought we'd make it a GTG and see who else needed work or who just wanted to come hang. I know it's a little short notice, but hey! sometimes those...
  5. Zippy_car

Capitol VW, San Jose -15% off parts to TDIClub members

Hello TDIClub, I just recently received an email confirmation from the general manager of Capitol VW in San Jose, CA that they are offering a 15% off discount to the members of TDIClub in the purchase of parts. This excludes Driver Gear merchandise, and is limited to parts only - even special...
  6. Zippy_car

FS: Misc MK4 Interior/Non-Mechanical Parts

I have several items for sale, as I've been cleaning out the garage. It's a series of misc items that have collected over the years as I've replaced or upgraded somethings on my car. Most of these parts are from a Jetta that's been very loved, and have the scratches to prove it. These aren't...
  7. Zippy_car

TDIFest Suggestions/Ideas/Brainstorms

Everyone has an idea of what they want, want to see, what should be, where it should be, how it should be and so on for TDIFest. After doing some searching (and maybe I missed it :confused:) I haven't seen a TDIFest suggestions thread that allows an outlet for people's creative thoughts about...
  8. Zippy_car

TDIFest FAQ

So often there are many questions about TDIFest… What is TDIFest? How does it work? Where is it located? How do I register? How much is it? How do I get TDIFest to come to my area? And so on… This thread is a collection of information on TDIFest to search as a resource for all your...
  9. Zippy_car

Paintless Dent Removal @ Fest! -Feeler

Ok, by popular demand we were finally able to get in touch with some people who know people who know people.... and possible get a Dent Removal company out to Fest. But... we need to know a general consensus on who would be interested in having some dings removed. Pricing, and info to come by...
  10. Zippy_car

Key Cutting

We'll be having a key cutter and programmer at TDIFest Amax Security will be providing this service. There will be a cutter onsite providing: 10 each of the 3 flip key varieties 98-01, 01-05 and 05-08 model years and about 30 or so of the standard stick style keys. We will be able to cut...
  11. Zippy_car

CA Convoy to TDIFest

Hi everyone, I'm leaving early for fest (rather a must for me). Just wanted to know if anyone wanted to tag along for the ride. I'm leaving Wednesday night ~7pm from San Jose and driving over night to avoid all the traffic. I'll be arriving at the hotel Thursday morning. We would love the...
  12. Zippy_car

TDIFest 2010: DFIS Tour

Diesel Fuel Injection Services has graciously agreed to open the doors to their facility for a free tour and Q&A on Injection Pump servicing. Where: Here -DFIS from Sheraton or alternatively from Woodburn When: Saturday. September 4th, 9am-2pm http://www.dfispdx.com/ We realize that this is...
  13. Zippy_car

TDIFest 2010 Volunteer Sign -up

We need you're help! This year TDIFest is starting many new events and we're looking for members to help us out and make it an amazing weekend! Please sign up for an event that you'd like, and feel free to sign up for multiple events! Times will vary, but we tried to keep shifts short, so...
  14. Zippy_car

TDIFest Window Tinting sign-ups.

The feeler thread is no longer. This is the official sign-up thread for window tinting. Who: Tommy's Window Tinting Where: 915 Southeast 12th Avenue Portland, OR 97214 When: Friday & Saturday (during fest) Cost: ** Prices may vary depending upon model of car. Basic pricing as follow: Basic...
  15. Zippy_car

New! Saturday BBQ Lunch at TDIFest 2010!

We are so thrilled to see that so many of you have registered for TDIFest PDX this year and we can't wait to see you! Just to let you know we've added a new item to our events list, a DELICIOUS BBQ lunch special with a Pacific Northwest menu! Lunch will be offered at the hotel for $15 per...
  16. Zippy_car

TDIFest 2010 Swap Meet!

Per many suggestions from members, we're adding a swap meet to TDIFest this year. Guidelines: Please take note that all participants in the swap meet are to be private sellers. Vendors are excluded from selling their wares at the swap meet. Items will be organized by category in a...
  17. Zippy_car

TDIFest 2010 Agenda

Hi everyone! The following is the schedule of events planned for TDIFest PDX! This a list for those who are curious about what will be happening at the event this year. Please note that this agenda is subject to change, but is pretty set for now. We hope to see you there and we hope you enjoy...
  18. Zippy_car

TDIFest 2010 Photo Gallery Contest

:DA fun event for everyone, even if you can't make it to fest.:D What is it? A Photo Gallery/Contest made up of photographs of our beloved cars sent in by our members and voted on by our members. The Prize: Winner gets an honorable mention at the Sunday Awards Banquet, with a Blue Ribbon...
  19. Zippy_car

TDIFest 2010 Needs list

Dear Fellow Members: As fest draws near we'll be needing a few items to complete certain events and information. This thread is here to reach out and ask if anyone has the things we may need (items, tools, information, resources, etc) to helps us get the job done and pull off a great fest! Even...
  20. Zippy_car

TDIFest 2010 Drag Racing Event!

TDIFest 2010 Portland is excited to announce that a Drag Racing Event will be held at Woodburn Dragstrip on Saturday, September 4, 2010 From 9am-11am. Information: 7730 NE Highway 219, Woodburn, OR 97071 http://www.woodburndragstrip.com Directions to Dragstrip from Hotel 1/4 timed with...